Windows 10: After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection

Discus and support After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10 v. 2004 my computer several times a day loses connection to my Microsoft Surface keyboard Bluetooth. The computer is a HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterRetepDK, Aug 4, 2020.

1. After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection

After updating to Windows 10 v. 2004 my computer several times a day loses connection to my Microsoft Surface keyboard Bluetooth. The computer is a HP Elitebook 840 G2 having Intel Wireless Bluetooth.

The only way I have been able to temporarily fix it - is to use the trouble shooter in Windows.

Any idea how to fix it permanently?

:)

PeterRetepDK, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Del 80 Win User

No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?

Del 80, Aug 4, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 4, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection

1. After update to Windows 10 v. 2004 - Bluetooth loses occasionally connection - Similar Threads - update 2004 Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  3. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  4. Bluetooth will randomly lose connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth will randomly lose connectivity: I've been having an issue with a network card that I purchased, it is an Intel AX200, and what is happening is it'll work fine for a few hours but then it will drop all connection, windows continues saying bluetooth is on, and then when I try to turn bluetooth off and on...
  5. Bluetooth will randomly lose connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth will randomly lose connectivity: I've been having an issue with a network card that I purchased, it is an Intel AX200, and what is happening is it'll work fine for a few hours but then it will drop all connection, windows continues saying bluetooth is on, and then when I try to turn bluetooth off and on...
  6. Things messed up after Windows 10 v.2004 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Things messed up after Windows 10 v.2004 update: [ATTACH] Here's a probably incomplete list of things messed up by the above mentioned update: 1. Completely atrocious color scheme appeared out of nowhere: light task bar, weird accent colors. The closest I could get to the previous scheme was to switch to Dark in Chose...
  7. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  8. No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No Bluetooth after 2004 Update: Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?...
  9. Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop loses Bluetooth after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004. How to get Bluetooth back?: [ATTACH] Laptop is Asus N56V. I use the Bluetooth all the time on this laptop, until this week. The Windows 10 on this laptop updates to Version 2004. After the upgrading, the Bluetooth is gone. The Bluetooth can't be turned on:...
  10. windows 10 V 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 V 2004: Hi everyone have just bought and installed a brand new ssd drive in my PC, i had earlier downloaded the latest windows 10 v 2004 onto a USB drive which i then installed onto the new ssd drive, it installed beautifully and smooth no problems whatsoever, however i have noticed...