Windows 10: after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working

Discus and support after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; AFTER WIN11 UPDATE NOT WORKING MY LAPTOP CAMERA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NirmalDwibedi, Jan 18, 2022.

1. after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working

AFTER WIN11 UPDATE NOT WORKING MY LAPTOP CAMERA

:)

NirmalDwibedi, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Soapm Win User
    Webcamera's and Mics

I have two Kodak D101 Webcamera's plus a camera on my laptop and couldn't get any of them to work tonight for a video conference. I tried them on my Sony sve14135cxb which has a native camera that I also can't seem to get working. We have an HP all in one with a camera that we couldn't get to work and another Dell with a native camera and couldn't get it to work either???
    Long story, because of the virus our church tried to hold bible study on Zoom net meeting tonight. Out of 17 participants, I had video and sound with my iPad (but I needed it for my bible) and one other person had video and sound working but no one seemed to be able to get video and sound working from their computers. I remember a bug where people could turn on your camera and mic without you knowing so was wondering did Microsoft somehow cripple them?

Any suggestions how can I can get everyone working by Sunday, we plan to hold Sunday school via net meeting.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have added, according to device manage both camera's are there, I just can't get the zoom software to see them. Is there a way to test the camera? Is there a way to test the built in mic and trace down where the stoppage might be?

after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working [​IMG]

Soapm, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working

internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working

1. after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working - Similar Threads - update laptop webcamera

2. HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11: HP Laptop 15-dy2132wm touchscreen stopped working after update from win 10 to 11. device manager missing HID compliant touchscreen driver. I have no system restore or backup. can someone tell me where to download the HID compliant touchscreen driver. or how to fix?Device name...
  3. Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340. Recently, I installed the latest Windows 11 updates, and after that, my touchpad stopped working. I tried to download the driver from the Lenovo official website, but it is not working. In the Device Manager, there is a problem with the keyboard...
  4. Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad isnt working after win 11 update: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340. Recently, I installed the latest Windows 11 updates, and after that, my touchpad stopped working. I tried to download the driver from the Lenovo official website, but it is not working. In the Device Manager, there is a problem with the keyboard...
  5. after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working

after update win-11 laptop webcamera not working: AFTER WIN11 UPDATE NOT WORKING MY LAPTOP CAMERA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-win-11-laptop-webcamera-not-working/023b42a2-1b67-41af-b65b-3b0f8bef8d12
  6. USB Webcamera not working in Toshiba Laptop after being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Webcamera not working in Toshiba Laptop after being detected.: I bought a USB Web Camera for my Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7 . The device can be find in Device manager but there is no option to connect the camera in Web Camera Application. Also both camera & it's Microphone is not working. Can any expert help me on this...
  7. USB Webcamera not working in Toshiba Laptop after being detected.

USB Webcamera not working in Toshiba Laptop after being detected.: I bought a USB Web Camera for my Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7 . The device can be find in Device manager but there is no option to connect the camera in Web Camera Application. Also both camera & it's Microphone is not working. Can any expert help me on this...
  8. Webcamera's and Mics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcamera's and Mics: I have two Kodak D101 Webcamera's plus a camera on my laptop and couldn't get any of them to work tonight for a video conference. I tried them on my Sony sve14135cxb which has a native camera that I also can't seem to get working. We have an HP all in one with a camera that...
  9. Webcamera's and Mics

in Windows 10 Support
    Webcamera's and Mics: I have two Kodak D101 Webcamera's plus a camera on my laptop and couldn't get any of them to work tonight for a video conference. I tried them on my Sony sve14135cxb which has a native camera that I also can't seem to get working. We have an HP all in one with a camera that...
  10. Laptop touchpad not working after win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop touchpad not working after win 10 update: Sony Vaio model SVP13218PGS After a recent (1 -2 weeks ago) win 10 update the touchpad on my Sony laptop no longer functions. I have been through all the usual checks and had a long conversation with a Sony technician but we could not resolve the issue. In device...