Windows 10: AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE

Discus and support AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Plz Help me out!!! After update Window 10 there are some problem I am facing . . . 1. My window require activation. ( Showing Window Is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RishabhDhiman, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE

Hello Plz Help me out!!!

After update Window 10 there are some problem I am facing . . .

1. My window require activation. ( Showing Window Is not Activated). but when I brought this pc it is pre installed)

2. No file and photo is open after update neither another app is working

3. My pc is also get slower

It's all happen when I facing problem with my update so I call up to Microsoft/help there is some girl with whom I shared a screen and then she installed a window from Microsoft site and delete some items from my pc window. Now there are might be two files of window in my pc one is old one and the other one which she has installed.

ERROR CODE IS : 0x80004005

I don't know what to do "PLEASE HELP ME OUT"

:)

RishabhDhiman, Feb 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 7, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 7, 2019
  4. AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE :)

Thermopylae_480, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE

1. AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE - Similar Threads - UPDATE WINDOW BECOME

2. My internet become slow after windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  3. My internet become slow after windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  4. Activated Windows becomes deactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activated Windows becomes deactivated: Hello! Please how do I reactivate windows after it suddenly tells me windows is not activated? I run on an 8th generation i5 processor @1.6Ghz 1.8Ghz and a virtual memory of 8GB. Thanks...
  5. Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.

Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.: Hello! I use Windows 10 Enterprise 64x version 1803 and recently updated it to version 1909, following Window's suggestion. I did not recognize my computer afterwards. It was terribly slow and I never dared making a copy or a move action: it would have lasted forever. I...
  6. start menu become unclear after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu become unclear after update: it happens after last update and i don't know how it happens and what should i do to fix it this is my start menu looks like now [ATTACH] can anyone help me, it caused other app become unclear too thanks in advance...
  7. After newest update (1909), Windows keeps becoming unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After newest update (1909), Windows keeps becoming unresponsive?: I can't even control alt delete to look into it. Windows is running (3700x, 32gb ram, rtx 2070, 1tb wd black nvme) and I just have chrome opened and windows keeps freezing. Earlier today I installed the big new Windows feature update that rolled out and my issues have begun...
  8. My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License: I hope someone could really help me here as I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade license worth P7,299.00(this is in Philippine Peso). After the purchase, and clicking Install. It didn't go through with error that something went wrong. I retried it to no luck. I used to have...
  9. Windows 10 Pro has become not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro has become not activated: My Windows 10 Pro - Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.472) has become not activated. "We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue...
  10. Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55): My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10 Pro in the device list of my Microsoft account. Suddenly I found that my Windows is now not activated with error code:...