Windows 10: after update windows 10 2004 home, Laptop FAN keeps running

Discus and support after update windows 10 2004 home, Laptop FAN keeps running in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After update windows 10 2004 few days ago, my laptop's FAN keeps running always. And windows 10 2004 still change my desktop's photo to default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdwarePeng, Jun 28, 2020.

1. after update windows 10 2004 home, Laptop FAN keeps running

After update windows 10 2004 few days ago, my laptop's FAN keeps running always.

And windows 10 2004 still change my desktop's photo to default drawing, what's happened?

Thanks,

:)

EdwarePeng, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Fan keeps running after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Install all pending Windows and driver updates in your PC. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa
    on How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-install/28acb60d-6a41-41c9-a85b-062a88ab92ce

Do let us know if fan still keeps running. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Laptop running Windows 10 keeps freezing

Hi,

Since you already tried several troubleshooting steps, such us running a hardware diagnostic test on all hardware components, checked the system files, updated all drivers, and as well the BIOS, then this is perhaps an issue with the laptop itself. Now,
    to isolate what is causing performance issues on your laptop, we suggest that you perform a factory reset, then check if it's the same. To perform the suggest step, please refer to this article:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

If the issue persists after performing the suggested step, contact the laptop manufacturer to have it replaced.

Let us know the outcome.

Marque Lor, Jun 28, 2020
  4. egillman Win User

after update windows 10 2004 home, Laptop FAN keeps running

Asus Laptop Fan Keeps Running When Shut Down

I don't when it started, but the cooling fan runs at high speed every time I am running on battery and shut down. The battery eventually is drained, and then the fan stops. It does NOT happen when plugged in and shut down. I have tried every suggestion that I can fins online, and nothing works. The only workaround is to put the laptop in Sleep Mode instead of Hibernate. Anybody else have this problem? I am running Windows 10.

egillman, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

after update windows 10 2004 home, Laptop FAN keeps running

1. after update windows 10 2004 home, Laptop FAN keeps running - Similar Threads - update 2004 home

2. Fans Keep Running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Keep Running: Sometimes when I go to sleep at night the fans on my computer turn on and they get really loud. That's it. I think it might be update problems but I'm not 100% sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fans-keep-running/b5744675-d181-425d-9d66-72584f8c3d96
  3. Fans Keep Running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fans Keep Running: Sometimes when I go to sleep at night the fans on my computer turn on and they get really loud. That's it. I think it might be update problems but I'm not 100% sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fans-keep-running/b5744675-d181-425d-9d66-72584f8c3d96
  4. My laptop fan keeps running loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fan keeps running loud: Hello my laptop fan is loud and constanly running. I clean it once a month so I checked if there was any dust build up but the fan was clean, yet its still running so loud. Someone help...
  5. My laptop fan keeps running loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fan keeps running loud: Hello my laptop fan is loud and constanly running. I clean it once a month so I checked if there was any dust build up but the fan was clean, yet its still running so loud. Someone help...
  6. My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.: I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no...
  7. Fan runs continuously after update. HP laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan runs continuously after update. HP laptop.: Open Task Manager > services> HP framework> right click stop. Fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-runs-continuously-after-update-hp-laptop/15ac147a-7b18-4744-9ea6-cba7daf453cd
  8. Fan running after update KB5004945

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan running after update KB5004945: Hello, after installing the KB5004945 update on the Dell Inspiron 7559 laptop, fan is often on even when watching a YouTube-only video or browsing simple websites! If I turn off the program or WebBrowser, the fan dies down. Fan's mechanically clean. I also tried pc Advanced...
  9. fan running continually after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fan running continually after 2004 update: Just updated Windows from 1909 to 2004, and now it seems the fan runs continually. Anyone else notice this? How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-continually-after-2004-update/4c9feefe-b324-4377-be90-73dd08497d0f
  10. fan on laptop keeps running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fan on laptop keeps running: I saw an article about crypto mining using my fan in my laptop to steal electricity from me and charge me higher electric bills, how do I find out if this is happening to me, and how do I stop it. thank you, for your help with this matter,elliott...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home 2004 laptop fan

2. windows 2004 update fan

3. windows 2004 laptip fan