Windows 10: After update, windows consistently logs me out if all of my accounts when I exit.

Discus and support After update, windows consistently logs me out if all of my accounts when I exit. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Twitch, YouTube, Gmail, all get signed out when I exit the site. This was only after the update. It's really annoying be cafe of Twitch double... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HucKmoreNadeS, Aug 23, 2020.

1. After update, windows consistently logs me out if all of my accounts when I exit.

Twitch, YouTube, Gmail, all get signed out when I exit the site. This was only after the update. It's really annoying be cafe of Twitch double authentication login. It didn't used to be like this, and I have not changed any major cookie settings, which are usually pretty restricted.

Where might I start looking to where I don't have to keep logging in to these sites without allowing all cookies, or adding third party apps onto my web browser?

submitted by /u/HucKmoreNadeS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HucKmoreNadeS, Aug 23, 2020
  2. NinkobEi Win User

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Aug 23, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

After update, windows consistently logs me out if all of my accounts when I exit.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

After update, windows consistently logs me out if all of my accounts when I exit.

1. After update, windows consistently logs me out if all of my accounts when I exit. - Similar Threads - update consistently logs

2. Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account: I first had this problem after rebooting my computer, I tried to log into my account and remember seeing an error. I tried to log in again and this time windows logged me into a seemingly brand new account, with all my settings gone. I dug around and figured out I was in a...
  3. Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account: I first had this problem after rebooting my computer, I tried to log into my account and remember seeing an error. I tried to log in again and this time windows logged me into a seemingly brand new account, with all my settings gone. I dug around and figured out I was in a...
  4. Windows logging me into TEMP account when trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows is logging me out of all apps and services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is logging me out of all apps and services: I'm having this issue windows is logging me out of all the apps like ms teams vs code all other things and the mail app says it needs to be reconfigured everytime I turn on my laptop I am using a Lenovo legion 15imh05...
  6. Getting logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update

Getting logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update: After a recent Windows 10 update, each time I shut down my computer, I get logged out, despite saving my account information and password, enabling stay signed in option, verifying my Microsoft account etc. So every time I boot my computer, I am required to log in to all my...
  7. Get logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update

Get logged out of all my accounts on reboot after Windows update: After a recent Windows 10 update, each time I shut down my computer, I get logged out, despite saving my account information and password, enabling stay signed in option, verifying my Microsoft account. So every time I boot my computer, I am required to log in to all my...
  8. Logged out of all accounts since recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logged out of all accounts since recent update: Since installing the most recent update, whenever my PC starts up I have to login to all of my accounts manually, one by one. These include: Microsoft Office, Adobe, Chrome, Slack, Trello etc. (basically everything). None of the autofill features work either. This happens...
  9. Windows 10 update logs me out of accounts at shutdown

Windows 10 update logs me out of accounts at shutdown: Hi, I am having an issue since updating to the May 2020 update. Every time I shut down my Surface Pro running Windows 10 pro, I am logged out of my google account in Chrome and my Zoom account. So far those are the only programs that seem to be having the problem. Any...
  10. Computer Screen goes black, exits out of all apps, and logs me out.

Computer Screen goes black, exits out of all apps, and logs me out.: So I just got this computer, and it was working fine for a while, but I'm starting to have issues with it. I'll open it up, and it starts off smoothly, I'll open up a few applications whether it be for listening to music, writing down a rich text file, or anything basic....