Windows 10: After update windows pro 1803. some app not working

Discus and support After update windows pro 1803. some app not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve my problem. 3 i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HS Dev, Nov 9, 2018.

1. HS Dev Win User

After update windows pro 1803. some app not working

Dear sir,

1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR,

2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve my problem.

3 i have roll back to windows 10 update 1503 & that working fine.

I have so many time install reinstall eNSDL application also try in run as administration.

But NOT WORKING. I hope you understand my problem. please help me as soon as possible.

I have also install java latest .

Thanks

:)

HS Dev, Nov 9, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

Any Office365 users here? Does Outlook (or any Office app for that matter) request activation after each system restart post this Windows 1803 update?

btarunr, Nov 9, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 9, 2018
  4. erixx Win User

Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

YEP!
    Or well, not activation but after updating it asks me every lauch for my college or enterprise outlook account, which I do not have, just personal account. I had to repair Office.

erixx, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. After update windows pro 1803. some app not working - Similar Threads - update pro 1803

2. Some Microsoft Apps not working after Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some Microsoft Apps not working after Windows Update: So a few weeks ago when I started my computer, there was a pop-up saying Cortana was updating something like that. I was using a Local Administrator Account But also some other Microsoft apps weren't working! Like MS Store, Photos, Clock, Feedback Hub and a few others. I...
  3. Some Microsoft Apps not working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Microsoft Apps not working after Windows Update: So a few weeks ago when I started my computer, there was a pop-up saying Cortana was updating something like that. I was using a Local Administrator Account But also some other Microsoft apps weren't working! Like MS Store, Photos, Clock, Feedback Hub and a few others. I...
  4. Some Microsoft Apps not working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some games and apps no longer working after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some games and apps no longer working after Windows update: Recently I installed several Windows updates around the time of KB4601554 and after that, some games and applications have stopped working.Whenever I launch any of the programs in question, they start switching to full screen and then after a few seoncds become unresponsive....
  6. eNSDL Application not working after update windows 1803

eNSDL Application not working after update windows 1803: Dear sir, I have pan center from NSDL INDIA . Before updating windows 10 pro to latest version 1803. this NSDL APPLICATION IS WORKING FINE. After update this application stopped working. Also stopped my HP LESSER JET FM 1005 Printer . But a help from my Friend NOW IT si...
  7. windows 10 pro update to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro update to 1803: My computer has 111gig of hard disk space. Windows 1803 update fails because there is not enough space available. I then started to delete files and programs to create the space. Each time I created 2-3 gig of space it was eaten up by the update and still failed....
  8. Wifi adapter is not working after Windows 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adapter is not working after Windows 1803 Update: Hello I have a HP Pavillion 15 Notebook PC. Recently I did the Windows `10 1803 update and after that my wifi adapter has stopped working. I have done the reset of my PC and still it is not working. I contacted the customer support also , they were not able to roll back...
  9. speedfan not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    speedfan not working after 1803 update: my speedfan no longer detects the chip i used to control my cpu speed, it only sees my HDD and gpu. does anybody know why is this? i tried reinstalling the program but it was the same thing. i first notice issue when speedfan didn't work whenever i put my computer on...
  10. Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update

Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update: ....... after the 1803 Spring Creators Update some apps with live tiles are not working. One of them is the Asparion Clock tile and the other is the World Clock - Time Zones. I uninstalled the apps and reinstalled twice, still not working. If I click on the app tile, the...