Windows 10: after updated, can't log in windows 10 anymore! Frustrated.

Discus and support after updated, can't log in windows 10 anymore! Frustrated. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; system automatic updated to the windows 10, after that it shown error "please insert the external storage media and press ok" Try all the ways to solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Coolyking, May 15, 2021.

1. Coolyking Win User

after updated, can't log in windows 10 anymore! Frustrated.

system automatic updated to the windows 10, after that it shown error "please insert the external storage media and press ok" Try all the ways to solve it, no matter download the windows 10 media & try to fix it or restore it, all didn't work! Now I have to decided to format the hard drive & re-install the windows 10, due to I upgraded from windows 7 before I can't remember the product key, I don't want to pay an extra dollar to buy another windows 10, because it is not my fault, what can I do now?

:)

Coolyking, May 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 15, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2021
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. after updated, can't log in windows 10 anymore! Frustrated. - Similar Threads - updated can't log

2. Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log in to Windows 10 after last update: When I start my pc and try to log in using my pin code, I get an error saying my pin can be validated at this time. I tried getting a new pin code, but that failed. After that I tried loging in with my password, but Windows claims its wrong. I have tried to change the...
  3. I can't log in anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in anymore: So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and tried everything, I don't have a one of those recover disc's or those cables I can plugin to recover my password and no I'm...
  4. I can't log in anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in anymore: So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and tried everything, I don't have a one of those recover disc's or those cables I can plugin to recover my password and no I'm...
  5. I can't log in anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Can't log into Windows 10 after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log into Windows 10 after update: I am having trouble logging into my windows 10 machine. I just ran updates on it last night and this morning after booting the machine all I get is a log in window with a sign in option that wants me to log into my Microsoft account which I do not use to log into this machine...
  7. Windows 10 Can't log in after Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Can't log in after Update: So, this morning i was updating my Windows 10 Ver. 1803 into 1903. After the update was installed, i tried to log in but the system says my password was incorrect, i'm sure that the password was correct (Before updating, i clean install my Disk C system and log in into...
  8. After windows 10 update can't log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 update can't log in: Hello! Starting of with my apology if my english writting is little bit wrong or some words are incorrect (i'm from europe). And my apology if this is wrong topic. I just got new PC and my computer did update. After that i can't log in and shows i don't have enthernet...
  9. After Windows update: Can't log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    After Windows update: Can't log in: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...
  10. Can't log in after Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log in after Windows update: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...