Windows 10: After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well?

Discus and support After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wanna to ask it's there a problems: After updated window, my laptop build in webcam was not function well? When using the cam, the beside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jia EnChong, Dec 23, 2018.

1. After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well?

Hi, I'm wanna to ask it's there a problems:

After updated window, my laptop build in webcam was not function well?

When using the cam, the beside light was on but no image in the app.

Thus, camera app cannot use. When I'm open it, It's showed "We need your permission. To use this app, open Privacy settings, and change the settings to allow this app to use your camera and microphone." I click to privacy settings, my camera and microphone was on.

Anyone can solve it?

:)

Jia EnChong, Dec 23, 2018

2. My dell inspiron N5110 laptop WEBCAM NOT WORKING

Hi Akila,

If your webcam is not working or the camera app is showing the error code 0*A00F4244(0*C00D36D5), it may be due to the camera drivers needing to be updated or an antivirus software is blocking the webcam or camera.

To better assist you, we need the following information:

• Were you able to use the webcam and camera app before? When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your laptop?
    • Which build of Windows are you using? To find out your Windows build, follow these steps:
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type winver and hit Enter.

In the meantime, you can run the automated troubleshooter for devices and hardware as it will diagnose and fix any issues it detects.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jezhel Uga, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Updating Webcam Drivers

I have an ASUS GL551JW with a built-in webcam. I am having sync issues between the audio and video when I use Camtasia 8.6. The software manufacture told me to check my webcam drivers.

I checked the drivers and they are from 2006. They are Microsoft drivers. I contacted ASUS and they couldn't provide me any information on updated drivers, but they were able to give me the following details about my webcam:

I have been searching online but I'm not finding anything that is helpful for obtaining updated drivers. Maybe there aren't any updated drivers, but I am hoping that they've been updated since 2006.

I have already downloaded the Intel chipset drivers from ASUS. I am not sure if that would include the webcam drivers. That's what ASUS told me to download.

Device Manager lists the webcam as: USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam. I am using Windows 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or can someone help me find some updated drivers for this webcam?

P.S. I am planning on buying a "real" webcam in the next couple months, but until then, I need to try to get this one working. Everything works fine on this webcam, and the video is good, it's just out of sync with any recorded audio.

Kenneth R. Jones, Dec 23, 2018
  4. After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well?

laptop webcam is out of order

Hi Tanveer,

This issue likely occurs due to an outdated webcam driver. We'd like to know a few things so we can better address your concern.

• What's the make and model of your laptop?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you receiving any error messages when trying to use your webcam?

Meanwhile, we suggest updating your webcam driver to troubleshoot this issue. To do so, please refer to this
    link. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try checking for one on
    your device manufacturer's website.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well?

1. After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well? - Similar Threads - updated window laptop

2. Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?: I restarted my computer earlier today and it started a Windows update that eventually failed to go through. Afterwards, my laptop started behaving oddly. My caps lock would randomly turn on. Every time I search something up in chrome, a new window is automatically opened. I...
  3. Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?: I restarted my computer earlier today and it started a Windows update that eventually failed to go through. Afterwards, my laptop started behaving oddly. My caps lock would randomly turn on. Every time I search something up in chrome, a new window is automatically opened. I...
  4. Laptop not functioning properly after failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WEBCAM TROUBLESHOOT: webcam only works well with other computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEBCAM TROUBLESHOOT: webcam only works well with other computers: ERROR CODE: 0xA00F429F <windowShowFailed> 0x8007001FOS: Windows 10 ProVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Processor: Intel i3Ram: 16GBGPU: Colorful/Rainbow GT1030DETAILS:I recently bought a webcam because my old webcam was glitching with my pc. I recently bought a 2ndhand...
  6. WEBCAM TROUBLESHOOT: webcam only works well with other computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WEBCAM TROUBLESHOOT: webcam only works well with other computers: ERROR CODE: 0xA00F429F <windowShowFailed> 0x8007001FOS: Windows 10 ProVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Processor: Intel i3Ram: 16GBGPU: Colorful/Rainbow GT1030DETAILS:I recently bought a webcam because my old webcam was glitching with my pc. I recently bought a 2ndhand...
  7. Keyboard does not function well.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard does not function well.: Keyboard does not function well most of the time. I need to update windows or update keyboard driver before I can use it. After I shutdown the computer and use it again the next day. Keyboard does not function well again so I need to update keyboard driver again. Every time I...
  8. Gpu stopped functioning well after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gpu stopped functioning well after update: My gtx 560 was working perfectly in windows 7 but after my update to windows 10 it wasn’t working as well. Everything is super choppy. I tried to roll it back and everything but none of that worked. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/JumpingMonkey71 [link]...
  9. Non Functioning webcam

Non Functioning webcam: I have a Packard Bell TJ64 laptop which I bought in 2010. When I try to open the webcam it gives the error code 0xA00F4244camera not attached. It is not listed in the Device Manager. According to the Program List it is a Chicory version 1.7.82.1209. The Chicory website...
  10. Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop

Integrated webcam not functioning in ASUS laptop: Hello. My laptop webcam has stopped working and i have tried a bunch of different things to fix it. I am currently running windows 10 64 bit. I cannot locate a camera driver on the ASUS website. Updating the driver through windows has not worked. Resetting the camera has not...