Windows 10: After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418

Discus and support After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/manlink2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/manlink2, Oct 31, 2019.

1. After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418

/u/manlink2, Oct 31, 2019
  2. MUser Win User
    MUser, Oct 31, 2019
  3. RK1997 Win User
    Windows 18362-418 Slow bootup

Unrelated but I am seeing 5 tabs in place of 3 in Microsoft Store today. They did something?

After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418 [​IMG]

RK1997, Oct 31, 2019
  4. After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418

Windows 18362-418 Slow bootup

Hi

Another issue with update 418 on my Asus Z390E system is that the Realtek Console will now not run at all with Sonic Studio installed , thus leaving the main sound settings inaccessible.

Neither show installation errors.

After 2 hours of trying sound with the Windows update .418 and comparing to reverting back to .388 update , confirms this problem .
    I have now had to disable windows updates and after uninstalling Sonic Studio, the Realtek Console eventually only works on its own with 6.0.8791.1 main driver .

No problem with previous Windows 10 updates, as I have the correct drivers for this system.

Any comments please ?

Tweakfiend, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418

1. After updates i cannot open nothing of bar. And desktop settings. I have other SO 18362.418 - Similar Threads - updates cannot open

2. I have Windows inside update after I restart the settings and task bar is not shown and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows inside update after I restart the settings and task bar is not shown and the...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is my email address give some tips about my questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-inside-update-after-i-restart-the/4bfc79e1-cecf-4aa3-a716-f858aeed3a83
  3. I have Windows inside update after I restart the settings and task bar is not shown and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows inside update after I restart the settings and task bar is not shown and the...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is my email address give some tips about my questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-inside-update-after-i-restart-the/4bfc79e1-cecf-4aa3-a716-f858aeed3a83
  4. How do I close virtual desktops I have so many desktops I cant open up the app. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I close virtual desktops I have so many desktops I cant open up the app. I have...: How do I close virtual desktops I have so many desktops I cant open up the app. I have tried windows logo+ Ctrl + F4 but its not working. My computer is so laggy. Please could someone help. I have tried task manager and restarting....
  5. How do I close virtual desktops I have so many desktops I cant open up the app. I have...

How do I close virtual desktops I have so many desktops I cant open up the app. I have...: How do I close virtual desktops I have so many desktops I cant open up the app. I have tried windows logo+ Ctrl + F4 but its not working. My computer is so laggy. Please could someone help. I have tried task manager and restarting....
  6. so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting...: so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting doesnt work for me. i can put the setting on, and it doesnt work and turns off. how can i fix this...
  7. so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting...

so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting...: so i have a pc and i play on controller. the "use xbox button to open game bar" setting doesnt work for me. i can put the setting on, and it doesnt work and turns off. how can i fix this...
  8. Ha... I have nothing opened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ha... I have nothing opened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accorelli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0t4lk/ha_i_have_nothing_opened/
  9. I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have lost all the opening menus for my Photostick 128GB - so cannot open it as nothing...: I have 'The Photostick"and as my laptop does not have a large memory and I wanted a copy of the photos off the stick once they were in chronological order, so I copied the link to my external hard drive and was downloading and sorting into group folders on this external...
  10. Nothing Opens to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing Opens to desktop: Hi, I have a new (out of the box today) gaming pc with windows 10 pre-installed. It's setup, windows 10 screen is displayed but none of the windows are opening to the desktop. They will appear on the taskbar as pins & i can click from one to the other, but absolutely...