Windows 10: after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...

Discus and support after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello After i got todays update then when laptop restarted and after i signed in then that window opens and says Hpseuhostlauncher.exe error and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by curtvan, May 11, 2022.

1. curtvan Win User

after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...

Hello After i got todays update then when laptop restarted and after i signed in then that window opens and says Hpseuhostlauncher.exe error and application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000135so tried to figure it out and found all my troubleshooters wont work on my windows 11 home. when i try to use any of the troubleshooters the window opens and says windows update diagnostic and error 0x8007007e What do i do to get my updates working right.? Even HP troubleshooter app that came with my new Hp laptop wont work either. and i went to windows app store and updated all my apps. I got 2

:)

curtvan, May 11, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 11, 2022
  3. jerriy Win User
    Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, May 11, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond after updates I have a different  problem none of the troubleshooters are working because... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 11, 2022
Thema:

1. after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because... - Similar Threads - updates different problem

2. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work: i did an install and shut down last night before going to sleep but noticed that my pc didnt shut down, just restarted. i didnt think anything of it, just turned the screen off and went to bed, thinking it might continue with updates. also my power went off this morning, not...
  3. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work: i did an install and shut down last night before going to sleep but noticed that my pc didnt shut down, just restarted. i didnt think anything of it, just turned the screen off and went to bed, thinking it might continue with updates. also my power went off this morning, not...
  4. windows 10 pc Black screen after update, none of the troubleshooting steps work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after updates I have a different problem none of the troubleshooters are working because...: Hello After i got todays update then when laptop restarted and after i signed in then that window opens and says Hpseuhostlauncher.exe error and application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000135so tried to figure it out and found all my troubleshooters wont work on my...
  6. troubleshooting problems regarding different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    troubleshooting problems regarding different errors: I am not able to troubleshoot some of the errors. Also i am not able to open the command prompt, task manager or windows firewall defender ,etc and there is also error showing when trying to update the window. These all problems occurred instantly ,most probably after the...
  7. I am having problems after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am having problems after update: Hi, I am having problems in latest update... after login my laptop has black screen with the arrow/cursor. After about 1 minute everything loads up. I checked the registry in windowsnt folder there was winogon folder and the data in the shell key was correct- explorer.exe...
  8. none of my troubleshooters work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    none of my troubleshooters work: when I click on a troubleshooter I get an error message stating " An unexpected error has occurred -troubleshooting can not continue. Error code Ox80040154 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-troubleshooters-work/86c219f9-4f52-4948-a6cf-14965d37f194
  9. No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Troubleshooter(!)(?), heard none for Windows 10.: When I buy apps from store that don't work, re: Ultra File Opener/ and I can't trouble shoot. And anytime I restart pc, I am finding, a plethora of un-asked for games! HELP ME STOP IT!!...
  10. Updates and Troubleshooter not working.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates and Troubleshooter not working.: Hello..I am new to TenForums, so if this is not in the right forum, please let me know. I have been having problems where I cannot do updates and the troubleshooter does not work. I presently have Win 10 Pro 1709 Build 16299.125. I tried the following steps: 1. Ran...