Windows 10: after updating 21h1 my system started to slow down

Discus and support after updating 21h1 my system started to slow down in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Application: IntelAudioService.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shifanfariq, Jun 25, 2021.

1. after updating 21h1 my system started to slow down

Application: IntelAudioService.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: exception code e06d7363, exception address 00007FFF8A694B89Stack:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0&l

:)

shifanfariq, Jun 25, 2021
  2. WojtasRed Win User

System start is slowed down

I have PHENOM II 720 BE and get this problem (system start is slowed down)... I mean, when I turn on my PC, I must wait about 15 sec to see anything on my LCD... My MoBo is GA-MA790X-DS4 and BIOS is F6. BIOS settings are set on OPTIMAL (even on SAFE MODE problem was here). I`ve this problem before with PHENOM 9850 BE and BIOS F4. Any suggestions? plz *Smile after updating 21h1 my system started to slow down :)

WojtasRed, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 25, 2021
  4. after updating 21h1 my system started to slow down

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

after updating 21h1 my system started to slow down

1. after updating 21h1 my system started to slow down - Similar Threads - updating 21h1 system

2. System slow down after KB5031455 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System slow down after KB5031455 update: Hello,After updating my windows to October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build 22621.2506 Preview my laptop slowed down a lot.I used to get 11.8GB of RAM free after a fresh restart but now i only get around 11GB free RAM.Also, when im on desktop and i right click and try to REFRESH...
  3. System slow down after KB5031455 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System slow down after KB5031455 update: Hello,After updating my windows to October 26, 2023—KB5031455 OS Build 22621.2506 Preview my laptop slowed down a lot.I used to get 11.8GB of RAM free after a fresh restart but now i only get around 11GB free RAM.Also, when im on desktop and i right click and try to REFRESH...
  4. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  5. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my system slow down: my system very slow i did not find it any problem, system is updated and restarted but this problem now face it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-system-slow-down/c730c5dc-7707-447e-9c80-ba0c04c612ff
  6. why my system slow down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. after updating 21h1 my pc started to be slow because of more error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after updating 21h1 my pc started to be slow because of more error: The server {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM"...
  8. System slow down

System slow down: I experienced a series of BSOD on startup and shutdown and it took me a couple of days to find the cause and fix. However, now that I am not getting BSOD, my system is extremely sluggish. It is like if a huge process is constantly running in the background. Even pulling Task...
  9. System slow down

System slow down: Ever since the Oct 9 v1803 update I have been experiencing a slow down in several areas. Windows apps like Microsoft News and Mail load extremely slow. The Amazon Shopping extension in Edge stopped working. Edge itself is almost worthless. Pages load very slowly and then...
  10. Pc slowed down after update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc slowed down after update: So about few hours ago I installed update for windows 10 and now my pc slowed down a lot,when booting instead of usual 1 minute now it takes 4-5 minutes or more and it also runs slower than usual.Anyone having this issue or know know how to fix it? 21422