Windows 10: After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad

Discus and support After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating, small circles two or more appeared at the top of my Microsoft SB2 screen which made the touchpad unusable. I can still use a mouse but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KinziePinontoan, Jul 3, 2022.

1. After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad

After updating, small circles two or more appeared at the top of my Microsoft SB2 screen which made the touchpad unusable. I can still use a mouse but still have problems left and right-click also sometimes can't be used. It's been almost 1 month since the problem appeared, I had to restart and a few minutes later, these circles appeared again. The current version is Windows 10 Pro, 21H2 installed on 8/3/2022, OS Build 19044.1766, serial 006173480357, experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0. Hope someone can help me with this problem

:)

KinziePinontoan, Jul 3, 2022

2. TouchPad problem

see attached screenshot of the keys after I re ran the scan

so i assume next steps are to have that program open that you suggested whilst using the laptop and then when the touchpad gets disabled to check if the keys have changed?

bartjunited, Jul 3, 2022
  3. nxavis9 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jul 3, 2022
  4. After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad

Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad

1. After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad - Similar Threads - updating circle problem

2. what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?: what is the little blue circle that appears on the screen is called? It use to be the hour glass but what is it called now since the icon has changed from hour glass to circle?...
  3. what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?: what is the little blue circle that appears on the screen is called? It use to be the hour glass but what is it called now since the icon has changed from hour glass to circle?...
  4. what the little circle that appears on the screen is called?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad: After updating, small circles two or more appeared at the top of my Microsoft SB2 screen which made the touchpad unusable. I can still use a mouse but still have problems left and right-click also sometimes can't be used. It's been almost 1 month since the problem appeared, I...
  6. After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating, a circle problem appears on the screen and can't use the touchpad: After updating, small circles two or more appeared at the top of my Microsoft SB2 screen which made the touchpad unusable. I can still use a mouse but still have problems left and right-click also sometimes can't be used. It's been almost 1 month since the problem appeared, I...
  7. Touchpad Problems after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Problems after Windows Update: My synaptics touchpad's right button no longer has any effect and the "Synaptics App" Clickpad settings blink rapidly after the last Windows Update. Which update is most likely to be guilty see screenshot/should I roll back? Rolling back the touchpad driver, and rolling it...
  8. Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Circle Appears Quickly On Screen Then Disappears And More: Hi...Hope someone can help...I have a Toshiba Satellite, no touch screen, Windows version 8.1/64...lately, I've been getting a quick, flashing circle that appears on screen for less than a second...I don't know if it's snapping a picture, downloading a program or anything...
  9. Touchpad problem after Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad problem after Update: Last night, 9 April 2019, I updated my Windows to the last version but after that my touchpad stopped working. Am I the only one with this problem? Do you know what I can do to fix it? I tried to update the touchpad driver, to unistall and reinstall it but nothing worked....
  10. Logon screen problem, blue screen with dots circle after Ann. Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon screen problem, blue screen with dots circle after Ann. Update: Running anniversary update here... I start my computer, then it loads until I get the main screen (with the clock and date), where I can choose my username and enter my password ( I have 5 users). Sometimes when clicking or typing enter, I can choose a user, type in my...