Windows 10: After updating DTS Headphone:X v1 with all suitable drivers and correct procedure as per...

Discus and support After updating DTS Headphone:X v1 with all suitable drivers and correct procedure as per... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Asus TUF laptop and as I was going through the possible updates available through the official update portals by asus I came across an update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by redCROSSHAIR, Jun 6, 2020.

1. After updating DTS Headphone:X v1 with all suitable drivers and correct procedure as per...

I have a Asus TUF laptop and as I was going through the possible updates available through the official update portals by asus I came across an update for DTS HeadphoneX v1. The process was through a link which lead to Microsoft Store upon which after updating the app was upgraded to version 2.0.0.0 which have the constant occurrence of error dialog as "please plug in PC speaker" and "Please plug in headsets" when playing audio through laptop speaker and wired headset respectively . What's more interesting is that this issue persist with a lot of user as fairly reciprocated through the most recent reviews for the app on the Microsoft store.

:)

redCROSSHAIR, Jun 6, 2020

2. (DTS HEADPHONE X V1)

MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER.

Priyanshu Bhagat, Jun 6, 2020
  3. DTS recognizing headphones as earbuds

My DTS Headphones x v1 is recognizing my headphones as earbuds,because of that issue i cant use the content that DTS offers me.

Andre Tahech, Jun 6, 2020
  4. After updating DTS Headphone:X v1 with all suitable drivers and correct procedure as per...

DTS headphone X not working

Hi Haris,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

Type DTS in the search field at the taskbar.

Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.

Click Uninstall.

Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with Asus as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Please let me know if this will solve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

After updating DTS Headphone:X v1 with all suitable drivers and correct procedure as per...

1. After updating DTS Headphone:X v1 with all suitable drivers and correct procedure as per... - Similar Threads - updating DTS Headphone

2. DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update: I have updated my device to Windows 11 weeks ago. My earbuds work perfectly fine prior update.Here are my specifications:Device name LAPTOP-AKDB5R08 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.83 GB usable Device ID...
  3. DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DTS Headphone: X Static in Bluetooth Ear Buds after Windows 11 update: I have updated my device to Windows 11 weeks ago. My earbuds work perfectly fine prior update.Here are my specifications:Device name LAPTOP-AKDB5R08 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.83 GB usable Device ID...
  4. DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS Headphone x V1 not working since i installed DTS Sound Unbound: [ATTACH] This error pops in when I try to open my DTS headphone x. I installed few days earlier the DTS Sound Unbound and trial ended. I already have Inbuilt support of DTS X Headphone 7.1 in my ASUS TUF FX 505DT. But I m unable to open it and an error pops in. Kindly help...
  5. DTS headphone x: v1 suddenly stopped working...

DTS headphone x: v1 suddenly stopped working...: [ATTACH] I am using ASUS TUF FX505GD LAPTOP.... for the 4 months after that suddenly it stopped working... Now after whenever im opening this app ...it is showing this screen . Before this problem it was showing options like internal speaker, equalizer,3d sound and etc. but...
  6. DTS Headphone:X v1 stopped working after windows 10 update

DTS Headphone:X v1 stopped working after windows 10 update: I have followed a few video tutorials on how to "fix" but none of them have worked for the DTS Headphone:X v1 its still stuck on the picture below. Even after reinstalling audio drivers and going to the ASUS website to get the latest and restarting my laptop it is still stuck...
  7. DTS headphone x

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS headphone x: Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones. when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not...
  8. DTS HEADPHONE X V1

DTS HEADPHONE X V1: MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER....
  9. DTS headphone X not working

DTS headphone X not working: I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones? any solutions?...
  10. DTS X: Headphone Option Disappeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS X: Headphone Option Disappeared?: I bought a pair of Logitech G533 headphones and at one point had DTS X: Headphones enabled under my Spatial Audio options. Now I cannot enable any Spatial Audio at all under the device's properties and DTS X itself doesn't even appear as an option to begin with. submitted by...