Windows 10: After updating getting trouble

Discus and support After updating getting trouble in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i am alpana I am getting trouble bcoz my pc update itself and after updation its not showing my apps and icons which installed and control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alpanachoudhary, Oct 10, 2018.

1. After updating getting trouble

Hello i am alpana

I am getting trouble bcoz my pc update itself and after updation its not showing my apps and icons which installed and control panel shows all the apps and installed programs how i can get back

Plz help me

:)

Alpanachoudhary, Oct 10, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

After updating getting trouble

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

After updating getting trouble

1. After updating getting trouble - Similar Threads - updating getting trouble

2. Trouble getting into Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble getting into Pc: So i my computer randomly had this troubleshoot thing and it’s srt\srttrail.txtSo I wanted to use the command propt but I have to log in to my account and I forgot the password so I reset it and I try to log back in and it doesn’t work and I can’t get out of this screen can...
  3. Trouble getting into Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble getting into Pc: So i my computer randomly had this troubleshoot thing and it’s srt\srttrail.txtSo I wanted to use the command propt but I have to log in to my account and I forgot the password so I reset it and I try to log back in and it doesn’t work and I can’t get out of this screen can...
  4. Trouble getting updates to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble getting updates to install: The last 2 monthly updates will not install, err 0x8000ffff. If I download the updates and try to install, err 0x800073701 and 144081. I also am unable to get on the Microsoft Store. The Microsoft store recognizes me but updating the programs that need updating are un...
  5. Trouble getting updates to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble getting updates to install: The last 2 monthly updates will not install, err 0x8000ffff. If I download the updates and try to install, err 0x800073701 and 144081. I also am unable to get on the Microsoft Store. The Microsoft store recognizes me but updating the programs that need updating are un...
  6. Every Apps are getting closed after recent Update. Even the Trouble Shooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every Apps are getting closed after recent Update. Even the Trouble Shooter: After the recent update, Most of the apps are getting closed after 2 or 3 seconds, without any error code. Apps Like Epson Scan 2 Microsoft Edge Windows Trouble Shooter etc etc But Chrome Working Fine Please help....
  7. having trouble getting update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having trouble getting update...: i was burned badly last year i was away until recently, my desktop keeps saying it cannot update, keeps telling me to check internet connection,, i am connected, i am woefully behind on updates, what can i do, i am not very computer savvy, so i need simple answer......
  8. Trouble after updating to Windows 2004.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble after updating to Windows 2004.: Hello. I updated my laptop to Windows 2004 on 24/6/2020. After updating it, I was about to change my default apps in the setting, but when I clicked each apps video, photo, music, mail etc it shows no recommendation it usually shows 'windows 10 recommendation' such as...
  9. Trouble getting to login websites after the last Windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble getting to login websites after the last Windows update.: I can login to the site but then it hangs up and will not complete to exact website. Everything works OK if I use Internet Explorer. Any help would be much appreciated....
  10. Trouble after anniversary update

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble after anniversary update: Hello friends: I am running build 14393 after the anniversary updates. However, I BIG problem I'm facing is that the links to recent files on the applications pinned on the task bar is not available any more. And it's seriously irritating to first open say, Excel then...