Windows 10: After updating iam getting issues

Discus and support After updating iam getting issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently i have updated new version of window 10 but after installing it my audio was not working so i have install driverpack from online but now iam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tanchohang, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:02 AM.

1. Tanchohang Win User

After updating iam getting issues

Recently i have updated new version of window 10 but after installing it my audio was not working so i have install driverpack from online but now iam getting some serious problem like my laptop keyboard and mousepad is not working but external keyboard and mouse is working. I need help

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

4. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

Thema:

1. After updating iam getting issues - Similar Threads - updating iam getting

2. Pin Issues After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pin Issues After Update: I don't know if this is windows problem or Microsoft, but I'm extremely frustrated. I restarted and updated my laptop, and upon it being finished, my pin no longer worked. I tried resetting it back to what it originally was, and it would not let me, as it was too simple. I...
  3. After updating getting trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating getting trouble: Hello i am alpana I am getting trouble bcoz my pc update itself and after updation its not showing my apps and icons which installed and control panel shows all the apps and installed programs how i can get back Plz help me...
  4. Printer Issue After update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer Issue After update: After the last update of my computer with windows 10, I can not connect my HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer. What do I do? It worked perfectly until a few days ago! What happened? Please, I need to have my printer back again...
  5. iam not able to close edge

in Browsers and Email
    iam not able to close edge: for some reason iam not able to clse edge browser when click the x mark..first time it has happened. I even cleared cache.*Sad 77012
  6. Log in issue after update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in issue after update: After updating this Tuesday I now have to enter my log-in pin twice. Is this a glitch or a new feature I need to adjust? thanks Bill 96000
  7. getting crashes after a windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting crashes after a windows update: Yesterday I let windows update itself. Update name is "Feature update to windows 10 version 1607". I am pretty sure crashes are duo to this update. I tried to remove/uninstall this update but I can't find this update in "list of installed updates". So pls help me with this?...
  8. Graphics Issues after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Issues after Creators Update: I run 3 monitors with my system: Monitor 1 (HP LE2201w) is driven via graphics card VGA output at 1050x1680 resolution. Monitor 2 (BenQ GW2765) is driven via graphics card DisplayPort output at 2560x1440 resolution. Monitor 3 (BenQ GW2765) is driven via graphics card...
  9. Issues after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues after last update: Both my sons PC and my PC are having issues after that last windows update. We keep randomly losing the Mapped local drives from our PC. The most annoying thing so far is iTunes won't load because it won't connect to the library on the mapped drive. If we try and...
  10. Laptop issues after update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop issues after update: Hi im trying to sort this laptop for my gf. The Battery seems to have had issues since the update. Going from being fine, to now lasting very little time when not plugged in. It loses 3/4% per minute, then completely shuts down at 80%. You plug it back in and its on 0%,...