Windows 10: After updating KB4501375, blue screen appears when Windows 10 starts up

Discus and support After updating KB4501375, blue screen appears when Windows 10 starts up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since I installed KB4501375 patch, Windows cannot start up normally. Each time I turn on my PC, I always get a blue screen which tells me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HaochuanChen, Jul 13, 2019.

1. After updating KB4501375, blue screen appears when Windows 10 starts up

Ever since I installed KB4501375 patch, Windows cannot start up normally. Each time I turn on my PC, I always get a blue screen which tells me 'page_fault_in_nonpaged_area'. I check the dump files by BluescreenViewer, but these don't make sense.

I have posted a feedback (https://aka.ms/AA5kky9) in Feedback Hub, however, a week passed without any response. Please check it! Thanking in advance.

:)

HaochuanChen, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 13, 2019
  4. After updating KB4501375, blue screen appears when Windows 10 starts up

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

After updating KB4501375, blue screen appears when Windows 10 starts up

1. After updating KB4501375, blue screen appears when Windows 10 starts up - Similar Threads - updating KB4501375 blue

2. Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating: It was working fine last night after automatic Windows 10 update and now it goes through a cycle where I can't get past the blue screen. The PC had a problem and needs to reboot, it says unexpected kernel mode trap. I tried F8 and Shift F8 and all other combinations and...
  3. Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating: It was working fine last night after automatic Windows 10 update and now it goes through a cycle where I can't get past the blue screen. The PC had a problem and needs to reboot, it says unexpected kernel mode trap. I tried F8 and Shift F8 and all other combinations and...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot, blue screen appears after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen after start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after start up: I have OMEN by HP laptop 15-dc0xxx this year and it was running very smoothly. No issues what so ever. There was an windows update however, I was not in mood to update it at the time because it was always a bad timing for it. Then eventually around a month later I updated...
  6. KB4501375 Black Screen After Restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4501375 Black Screen After Restart: I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong forum. It involves both an update issue and BSOD. Several days ago I downloaded and installed Windows updates that were available for my system. One of those updates was KB4501375. All went well until I restarted my...
  7. KB4501375

in Windows 10 Customization
    KB4501375: I recently downloaded KB4501375, and still, it says on settings that there is an additional update. Which is KB4501375. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb4501375/284e2622-2b74-4c6b-b78c-334a26bdf990
  8. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...
  9. KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer

KB4501375 update not loading after restarting computer: Have been trying to install latest update KB4501375 down loads but when asked to restart , after restart computer goes to 30% load then restarts computer but then goes into black screen with spinning dots and have to remove down load , reset to previous time , happens all...
  10. Windows Cumulative Update for version 1903 (KB4501375)

Windows Cumulative Update for version 1903 (KB4501375): I am using a Lenovo computer and following the installation of the above update my computer stalls on reboot. All I see are the dots endlessly circling. This has twice required a restore but the update is still waiting for me to install it, Any ideas anyone??...
Tags: