Windows 10: After updating my bios I have this random usb device in device list. It keeps coming back...

Discus and support After updating my bios I have this random usb device in device list. It keeps coming back... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wolff540 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wolff540, Apr 21, 2023.

1. After updating my bios I have this random usb device in device list. It keeps coming back...

/u/wolff540, Apr 21, 2023
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 21, 2023
  4. After updating my bios I have this random usb device in device list. It keeps coming back...

X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Apr 21, 2023
Thema:

After updating my bios I have this random usb device in device list. It keeps coming back...

1. After updating my bios I have this random usb device in device list. It keeps coming back... - Similar Threads - updating bios random

2. Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back: I have only 2 Windows devices. There is an additional device I have removed 4 times and it keeps coming back. Support call case was of NO HELP. Case 1057133887Previous case 1057086726 was very helpful but the device continues to come back. Picture attached. The device in the...
  3. Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back: I have only 2 Windows devices. There is an additional device I have removed 4 times and it keeps coming back. Support call case was of NO HELP. Case 1057133887Previous case 1057086726 was very helpful but the device continues to come back. Picture attached. The device in the...
  4. Device removal coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  5. Device removal coming back

Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  6. Device removal coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?: THE USB device is not listed in this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-device-is-not-listed/37aad469-e609-4d30-bf71-7ab777eae67f
  8. my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?: THE USB device is not listed in this PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-device-is-not-listed/37aad469-e609-4d30-bf71-7ab777eae67f
  9. my USB DEVICE IS NOT LISTED?

10. Microsoft account on deleted device keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account on deleted device keeps coming back: One of my old office laptop has my microsoft account on it and I forgot to log my account out on that laptop. I thought by removing that device in account.microsoft.com/devices is enough to remove my microsoft account on it forever, but that's not the case...Somehow my own...