Windows 10: After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems

Discus and support After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, I only made an account here to ask this question, because I have looked everywhere and there is no solution to this problem that I have seen. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Libbzy1, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Libbzy1 Win User

After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems

So, I only made an account here to ask this question, because I have looked everywhere and there is no solution to this problem that I have seen.

My computer just updated itself today (If it matters, I have an asus laptop and it's windows 10) and color calibration restarted itself. Thought nothing of it and changed the screen tint to what I like.

But now the screen tint keeps flickering back and forth from that to what it originally was. I have no idea how to stop it. I think it also only flickers whenever I actually move my mouse around or click on things, and it seems to just stick with the tint/color I want it to be if I have a program open and showing.

No idea how to fix this. Any solutions?

Also: I did restart my laptop to see if it would fix it but it didn't.

:)

Libbzy1, Sep 17, 2016

2. Red colored screen after November update

*Original Title: red screen after update

after december update for win 10 my color or tint is pink to red, and will not calibrate or reset

thanks kk

KennethKnutson, Sep 17, 2016
  3. After updating today, my screen's tint keeps changing.

So, before anything, I have an ASUS laptop (I feel like this is useless information though because I truly believe this is a windows 10 problem) and Windows 10. My computer just updated itself today.

However, after updating, I noticed my computer got a blue-ish tint. I thought nothing of it and messed with the tint in color display/calibration and made it to my liking. However it didn't change.

But, whenever I hover over links, images, or click anything, the tint goes back to normal. But when my cursor stays still and I'm not moving my mouse it goes back to the blue ish tint.

It's like it's flickering or something. I have never had this problem ever until right after my laptop updated. I restarted and shut down and turned on my computer and that didn't work either. I have no idea what to do at this point. It seems like an easy
    fix but I can't find a solution.

Liberty☆, Sep 17, 2016
  4. Eksy61 Win User

How did you "change the screen tint?" Through Windows 10 color calibration or by adjusting a setting on your monitor?

You can check your Windows 10 color profile by going into Control Panel with View by Large/Small Icons and selecting Color Management.

Eksy61, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

1. After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems - Similar Threads - updating computer color

2. Color Calibration error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Calibration error: As shown in the video below, I'm having an issue with saving a colour calibration profile. the error "Display colour calibration cannot save the new calibration. Close other programs that are open, then try again. The specified color profile is invalid" I have updated all...
  3. Calibrated color profile flick between original & calibrated profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calibrated color profile flick between original & calibrated profile: Hi, I have calibrated my Dell XPS 9560 with Xrite i1 Display Pro. I have successfully applied the color profile. Made it the system by ticking the Color Management->Change System Defaults-> Advanced Settings->Use Windows display calibration. When I click a quick setting...
  4. color calibration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    color calibration: the coloring of my monitor is off. When I print or work on images, the print result is different than what shows on my screen. I've tried to do the basic color calibration, but it's not correcting the issue....
  5. Red tint on the screen

Red tint on the screen: I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?...
  6. Screen(s) flickering after performing and applying windows color calibration.

Screen(s) flickering after performing and applying windows color calibration.: So here is the situation. My setup is simple: a BenQ monitor hooked up to a 2016 laptop over HDMI; i use both the laptop display and monitor in my work. I noticed that the monitor filtered out a lot of the blue light coming from it (with no way to turn the feature off for...
  7. Color calibration mismatch

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Color calibration mismatch: Viewsonic led monitor on an nVidea 750Ti card with Win 10 Try as I might I can not get a decent desktop color adjustment that also work well with my photo software. The images below show this. The differences here don't seem that big but the screen capture is responsible...
  8. Screen calibration resetting after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen calibration resetting after Creators Update: My wife and I just updated to the creators update and now whenever we launch a video game the screen calibration resets. (Everything gets brighter.) I have looked on nvidia's forums and microsoft's forums and I haven't found any solutions. Other people are also getting this...
  9. Windows color calibration tool and resetting calibration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows color calibration tool and resetting calibration: I went and ran the built in color calibration tool in Windows 10 to adjust gamma, brightness, contrast etc but I want to restore this back to what it was before I ran this calibration tool. How do I do that? There does not seem to be an obvious "Restore Default" button...
  10. Drop Shadow color/tint problem in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Drop Shadow color/tint problem in Win 10: I recently bought a new Dell all-in-one desktop with Windows 10 and I've noticed that the tint on the drop shadows are this weird coloring now. I do digital scrapbooking and tag making. I use scrap kits and tubes for these. Now when I see a kit element with a drop shadow to...