Windows 10: After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems

Discus and support After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, I only made an account here to ask this question, because I have looked everywhere and there is no solution to this problem that I have seen. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Libbzy1, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Libbzy1 Win User

After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems

So, I only made an account here to ask this question, because I have looked everywhere and there is no solution to this problem that I have seen.

My computer just updated itself today (If it matters, I have an asus laptop and it's windows 10) and color calibration restarted itself. Thought nothing of it and changed the screen tint to what I like.

But now the screen tint keeps flickering back and forth from that to what it originally was. I have no idea how to stop it. I think it also only flickers whenever I actually move my mouse around or click on things, and it seems to just stick with the tint/color I want it to be if I have a program open and showing.

No idea how to fix this. Any solutions?

Also: I did restart my laptop to see if it would fix it but it didn't.

:)

Libbzy1, Sep 17, 2016

2. Red colored screen after November update

*Original Title: red screen after update

after december update for win 10 my color or tint is pink to red, and will not calibrate or reset

thanks kk

KennethKnutson, Sep 17, 2016
  3. After updating today, my screen's tint keeps changing.

So, before anything, I have an ASUS laptop (I feel like this is useless information though because I truly believe this is a windows 10 problem) and Windows 10. My computer just updated itself today.

However, after updating, I noticed my computer got a blue-ish tint. I thought nothing of it and messed with the tint in color display/calibration and made it to my liking. However it didn't change.

But, whenever I hover over links, images, or click anything, the tint goes back to normal. But when my cursor stays still and I'm not moving my mouse it goes back to the blue ish tint.

It's like it's flickering or something. I have never had this problem ever until right after my laptop updated. I restarted and shut down and turned on my computer and that didn't work either. I have no idea what to do at this point. It seems like an easy
    fix but I can't find a solution.

Liberty☆, Sep 17, 2016
  4. Eksy61 Win User

How did you "change the screen tint?" Through Windows 10 color calibration or by adjusting a setting on your monitor?

You can check your Windows 10 color profile by going into Control Panel with View by Large/Small Icons and selecting Color Management.

Eksy61, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

1. After updating my computer, color calibration / screen tint problems - Similar Threads - updating computer color

2. Calibrating the colors on my monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Calibrating the colors on my monitor: I'm trying to calibrate the colors on my monitor. I have this monitor. I'm using the digital vibrance setting from nvidia's control panel, and the colors are great. The only problem is, that a few colors, in particular green, looks way too oversaturated. 177424
  3. Color calibration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color calibration: Is there an easy way to switch between 2 color calibration settings quickly? submitted by /u/AndresVaccari2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ln067o/color_calibration/
  4. Calibrate screen color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calibrate screen color: Hi, The "Calibrate screen color" app doesn't open, any solution? Thanks 170587
  5. My screen turns into colored tints

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen turns into colored tints: Recently my screen turned pinkish when i plugged my computer into a tv it was fine. So i thought it was the monitor but it turned orangeish on my tv too after a while. The past 2 days there where 2 amd driver updates that i rolled back. No idea how far though but it didnt...
  6. Issues with Display Color Calibration settings, after calibrating the color accuracy of my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Display Color Calibration settings, after calibrating the color accuracy of my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XxBryanO [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1pgth/issues_with_display_color_calibration_settings/
  7. Windows 10 update and color calibration problem with external display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update and color calibration problem with external display: Hi I'm having a problem with the latest update to Windows 10, the external display I was attaching to my laptop made the colors look darker and needed gamma enhancement but the monitor settings are not possible so I have to use Windows Calibration but this update caused...
  8. Color Calibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Calibration: I've got an MSI Laptop MSI GL63 9RCX. My laptop's display colors are not as expected. Black color on my display looks more of a dark grey. I've calibrated several times but this is not making any difference. Can someone help me in that?...
  9. Color Calibration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Calibration: After installing update 1903, my color was off. I clicked "how to calibrate my display" and it takes me to the "support.microsoft.com" I did all the after updates to 1903 and still can't calibrate. Any suggestions?...
  10. color calibration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    color calibration: the coloring of my monitor is off. When I print or work on images, the print result is different than what shows on my screen. I've tried to do the basic color calibration, but it's not correcting the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flickering screen color calibration

2. windows 10 after color calibration flickering screen