Windows 10: After updating my computer does not work

Discus and support After updating my computer does not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Last night, my computer performed an automatic update in Windows 10, but when the update is finished, the PC does not start Now I have an HDD with win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AudreyElliott158, Dec 24, 2019.

1. After updating my computer does not work

Last night, my computer performed an automatic update in Windows 10, but when the update is finished, the PC does not start

Now I have an HDD with win 10 that doesn't start

I don't have any disc with the Windows 10 version because I update from win7 to win 10 through the internet

What is possible to make the PC work?

:)

AudreyElliott158, Dec 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Dec 24, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

After updating my computer does not work

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond After updating my computer does not work :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

After updating my computer does not work

1. After updating my computer does not work - Similar Threads - updating computer does

2. My built in camera does not work after windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built in camera does not work after windows update.: It say cant find camera. I followed all steps in the help article, but not sure how to find what camera driver I need. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-does-not-work-after-windows/157a7025-f4f6-497d-b04c-f717070b02d0
  3. My built in camera does not work after windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My built in camera does not work after windows update.: It say cant find camera. I followed all steps in the help article, but not sure how to find what camera driver I need. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-does-not-work-after-windows/157a7025-f4f6-497d-b04c-f717070b02d0
  4. Bluetooth Does Not Work On My Computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Does Not Work On My Computer?: I have used the latest Bluetooth installer and it seemed to have run without a problem but when I search for it in the device manager or in apps and features it does not appear. It appears in services.msc and I can start it up just fine but it does not do anything. I have run...
  5. Computer not working after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not working after updates: I reset my pc, everything was working until I did windows update. Now search, start, internet browser and cortana won't work, been struggling for 3 days now. Had to send message from my cell phone as I can't get into internet browser, also won't read disc's. The Store doesn't...
  6. Email does not work after an "update"

Email does not work after an "update": Hello Everyone/Anyone, On Monday past my Windows 10 system installed yet another automatic update. This time instead of my printer going offline, my e-mail stopped working. The error code is 0x800CCCE. I am not a technician. I am truly sick of dreading the automated...
  7. after last update my mouse does not work right?

after last update my mouse does not work right?: after last update my mouse does not work right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse/7819a4c8-ee64-453f-b977-47a3813fda29
  8. bluetooth does not work after the update

bluetooth does not work after the update: after MS updates the bluetooth part of my system stops working, I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-does-not-work-after-the-update/0b812274-0747-4704-9986-3c6d0f40199b
  9. After an update download my camera does not work

After an update download my camera does not work: After the computer did a automatic download my camera does not download my pictures , what can this be? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-download-my-camera-does-not-work/77ec30c8-7726-446f-9b14-8d2cec5e38d3
  10. Nothing works on my computer after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing works on my computer after update: I got a new computer yesterday, and after setting everything up, it ran smoothly. However, after Windows updated on my computer, nothing seems to be working expect Google Chrome. I can't access apps such as Steam, the taskbar on the bottom, or even the settings or task...