Windows 10: After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially...

Discus and support After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need support[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by loc2003, Dec 21, 2018.

1. loc2003 Win User

After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially...

I need support After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially... f81dee9e-9587-454a-9f81-49c2e5441fbe?upload=true.png

:)

loc2003, Dec 21, 2018

2. Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Dec 21, 2018
  3. MikeRay2 Win User
    Version 1809 update

Thanks Dave, that website updated my computer to 1809. After that, I went to "Check for Updates" on my computer and it downloaded the quality updates for version 1809 from there. Appreciate the help.

MikeRay2, Dec 21, 2018
  4. After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially...

Computer does not sleep anymore (\FileSystem\srvnet)

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you install the driver restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

It is amusing how display and network adapter is conflated here..... incompetnce overload....

ZoltanKozma, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially...

1. After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially... - Similar Threads - updating computer version

2. PC CPU Overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC CPU Overload: A couple of weeks ago I was using my PC, it was fine. The next day I went on the PC to play a video game, I got a bunch of pop-ups like the usual but something was different. I couldn't move my mouse, I realized that my screen had frozen and so I hard reset it. I opened it...
  3. Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Tearing on my computer, especially in minecraft: So, I've been playing minecraft for about 8 years now, and I got my PC about 2 years ago. I never went into full screen mode on minecraft, but recently, I did. Everything was working fine, and I had no issues. A little while later, I installed windows on my PC from a USB and...
  4. cpu overload

cpu overload: windows 10 maxes-out cpu usage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-overload/2c06db73-ba3b-4c5a-850f-3659e4d74f91
  5. Windows 10 update from version 1809 to version 1903 crashed my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update from version 1809 to version 1903 crashed my computer...: ....now it's stuck in an endless cycle of booting, recovering from the update by using the external USB memory and "Undoing changes made to your computer"...and rebooting into the same cycle again....
  6. AMD version of Windows Update 1809 on Intel computer?

AMD version of Windows Update 1809 on Intel computer?: Currently Windows update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03" is listed as "Pending download". My laptop, however, uses an Intel Core i7-6500U Processor. After letting Windows proceed with the update, which took hours and didn't return any errors,...
  7. Just restored my computer, but not seeing original Version 1809 update information in...

Just restored my computer, but not seeing original Version 1809 update information in...: I was having problems with my system booting and not showing me the correct sign in scene. In an effort to insure that I had the correct items loading, I decided to restore the system back to a 1/18/2019 system image from a portable drive. The backup worked well and is...
  8. cd/dvd is not showing in my computer after 1809 update in my HP 245G5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cd/dvd is not showing in my computer after 1809 update in my HP 245G5: cd/dvd drive is not showing in my computer and it is also not showing in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-is-not-showing-in-my-computer-after-1809/2090b6e0-fdaa-452c-98ca-371cd56d8a55
  9. My computer won't turn off after updating to version 1809!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't turn off after updating to version 1809!: Recently 1 week or something ago i updated my windows 10 to 1809 by clicking on 'check for updates' in control panel or whatever it is called now. Now I've been noticing lately that windows shuts off after pressing on shut down in start menu but the CPU still remains running....
  10. CPU Overload

CPU Overload: Hi there, My CPU reaches near 100% whenever I open a browser, regardless of the browser. It opens up a dozen or so processes and slows the system down. I've followed the various wikis on MS Answers, and have ran a trace. In the wiki, it mentions uploading the Trace report...