Windows 10: after updating my pc , its showing more errors

Discus and support after updating my pc , its showing more errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shifanfariq, Jun 25, 2021.

1. after updating my pc , its showing more errors

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Schannel" Guid="{1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}" /> <EventID>36871</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords> &l

:)

shifanfariq, Jun 25, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond after updating my pc , its showing more errors :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 25, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

after updating my pc , its showing more errors

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile after updating my pc , its showing more errors :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

after updating my pc , its showing more errors

1. after updating my pc , its showing more errors - Similar Threads - updating showing more

2. the windows update isn't working on my PC. Its showing error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the windows update isn't working on my PC. Its showing error 0x80070422: This problem started after I recently formatted my PC and reinstalled the windows. Earlier the updates were happening automatically.I have checked the NET framework options in "Windows features turn On or Off". It didn't work.I also turned off firewall and that didn't help...
  3. the windows update isn't working on my PC. Its showing error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the windows update isn't working on my PC. Its showing error 0x80070422: This problem started after I recently formatted my PC and reinstalled the windows. Earlier the updates were happening automatically.I have checked the NET framework options in "Windows features turn On or Off". It didn't work.I also turned off firewall and that didn't help...
  4. the windows update isn't working on my PC. Its showing error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My site is not opening, its show me the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My site is not opening, its show me the error: Hi membersMy site is not opening, it shows me the following error. This site can’t provide a secure connection example.com sent an invalid response. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR How to resolve this error...
  6. after updating 21h1 my pc started to be slow because of more error

after updating 21h1 my pc started to be slow because of more error: The server {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM"...
  7. after updating 21h1 my pc showing more errors

after updating 21h1 my pc showing more errors: Faulting application name: IntelAudioService.exe, version: 1.0.1287.0, time stamp: 0x5e679bbfFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1023, time stamp: 0x924f9cdbException code: 0xe06d7363Fault offset: 0x0000000000034b89Faulting process id: 0xe00Faulting...
  8. my pc is slow down when i update 21h1 , in event tracing its showing a error

my pc is slow down when i update 21h1 , in event tracing its showing a error: Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The COM Server with CLSID {4e14fba2-2e22-11d1-9964-00c04fbbb345} and name CEventSystem cannot be started. [0x8007045b, A system shutdown is in progress.]- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System>...
  9. my pc is getting slow now a days after 21h1 update , and its showing error

my pc is getting slow now a days after 21h1 update , and its showing error: Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035kernal event tracing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-getting-slow-now-a-days-after-21h1-update/b833e430-e631-4bf5-88a7-41263dcaea58
  10. MORE UPDATES MORE ERROR'S FOR ME

MORE UPDATES MORE ERROR'S FOR ME: HI IAM KOREON SMITH FROM INDONESIA First I have a big question and I happen to be a new laptop, because I went to design school, so I bought a laptop that has only 8GB of RAM with AMD Ryzen 5 that can handle some heavy design applications for a while before assembling...