Windows 10: After updating my Windows 10, my Realtek Audio Driver stopped working and disappeared—How...

Discus and support After updating my Windows 10, my Realtek Audio Driver stopped working and disappeared—How... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At first I couldn't hear anything so I ran the troubleshoot for Windows 10 and it automatically uninstalled my Realtek HD Driver. I've tried manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MB[23], Nov 20, 2019.

1. MB[23] Win User

After updating my Windows 10, my Realtek Audio Driver stopped working and disappeared—How...

At first I couldn't hear anything so I ran the troubleshoot for Windows 10 and it automatically uninstalled my Realtek HD Driver. I've tried manually installing it but it's not showing in my device manager. How can I fix this issue? The built-in High Definition Driver works but I prefer the Realtek one.

:)

MB[23], Nov 20, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 20, 2019
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile After updating my Windows 10, my Realtek Audio Driver stopped working and disappeared—How... :)

JoeBoyka, Nov 20, 2019
  4. tiendat Win User

After updating my Windows 10, my Realtek Audio Driver stopped working and disappeared—How...

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown After updating my Windows 10, my Realtek Audio Driver stopped working and disappeared—How... :(.

tiendat, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

1. After updating my Windows 10, my Realtek Audio Driver stopped working and disappeared—How... - Similar Threads - updating Realtek Audio

2. Realtek audio driver does not work anymore on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio driver does not work anymore on my windows 10: Hello,I have very recently had issues with my audio, specifically the internal speakers in my laptop with installed Realtek speaker drivers on windows 10. The internal speakers do not produce sound, and seem to not even light up green in the volume mixer. It is not a hardware...
  3. Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc: I've been having this problem for some time now, ever since i've reinstalled a clean version of Windows 11 onto my PC, my audio drivers seem to be living their own life deciding wheter they work or not, i've tried installing the drivers manually and updating them through...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Drivers disappearing after restart of pc: I've been having this problem for some time now, ever since i've reinstalled a clean version of Windows 11 onto my PC, my audio drivers seem to be living their own life deciding wheter they work or not, i've tried installing the drivers manually and updating them through...
  5. My realtek r audio driver is not working .

My realtek r audio driver is not working .: I have to shut down my device and then plug my earphones then it works , but if i unplug when the laptop is switched on and then plug it it will not work . i have to restart my device to do that . I have checked it in driver updates and in the windows updates also but still...
  6. Realtek Audio Drivers Completely Disappeared

Realtek Audio Drivers Completely Disappeared: Last Night I had a sort of BSOD but there was no actual Blue Screen, just the noise and the screen died, following that my PC restarted and when it opened there was no audio. Realtek audio does not show in Device manager and when I try and redownload the drivers and/or the...
  7. Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing

Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing: I have an Acer Travelmate Spin 8118-RN which has the Realtek audio device appearing and disappearing every few seconds, almost every time the PC is started. There are rare occasions when the audio device behaves normally at startup, but on most occasions including during a...
  8. Realtek Audio Console works after installing drivers and stops working after reboot with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Console works after installing drivers and stops working after reboot with...: I've had problems with getting the Realtek Audio Console to work on my new laptop for a few months. Recently I found out, that if I reinstall the drivers by removing them, rebooting and installing them through Windows Update it works, and then the error "Can not connect to...
  9. Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.

Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.: So my laptop is the Acer nitro 5 and it came with Realtek audio on it. Currently right now I am unable to get my headphone drivers working on my computer. I went to the Acer website and went to my specific make and model and redownloaded the drivers and it is still not...
  10. audio driver not not working after my update

audio driver not not working after my update: after the update of my hp laptop the audio driver is not working at all and it is showing cross mark as no audio device it is happend to all the hp users today after the update i will would like to inform you please check this and resolve the problem as soon as possible....