Windows 10: After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work

Discus and support After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, last night I had to update my laptop with a new windows update. However, I've just woken up and, first of all, noticed that my keyboard doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aalegre5, Sep 20, 2021.

1. aalegre5 Win User

After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work

Hi, last night I had to update my laptop with a new windows update. However, I've just woken up and, first of all, noticed that my keyboard doesn't work at all, as well as everything is going slower than before my laptop is lagging. I have tried to update all my drivers, but it did not solve anything. Can someone help me?

:)

aalegre5, Sep 20, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 20, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Mazkaa Win User

My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

1. After updating my windows my Laptop doesn't work - Similar Threads - updating Laptop doesn't

2. My windows update doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows update doesn't work.: It says pending restart but when i restard it says update failed reverting back changes.I tried alot of solutions like searching for corrupted files, resetting windows update,troubleshooting etc. the error code i get is 0x80242016...
  3. My windows update doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows update doesn't work.: It says pending restart but when i restard it says update failed reverting back changes.I tried alot of solutions like searching for corrupted files, resetting windows update,troubleshooting etc. the error code i get is 0x80242016...
  4. My windows update doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop battery doesn't work after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop battery doesn't work after windows update: After this windows update was installed KB5018329, I was unable to turn on my Acer Nitro - AN515-55 laptop without plugging it to a power source. It seems that the battery is dead and after leaving it to charge for multiple hours, it's still showing 94% only. After using for...
  6. My dell laptop doesn't open after window update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell laptop doesn't open after window update: Hi,Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It doesn't display anything on screen. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment or even bios system or anything else even dell logo.I don't know how to recover it. Can you...
  7. My dell laptop doesn't open after window update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dell laptop doesn't open after window update: Hi,Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It doesn't display anything on screen. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment or even bios system or anything else even dell logo.I don't know how to recover it. Can you...
  8. My dell laptop doesn't open after window update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My Laptop doesn't work

My Laptop doesn't work: my laptop doesn't work even after the man made new windows 10 to it please heeelp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-work/71307eee-926b-4357-a0e4-a7584cfa000e
  10. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.

Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after windows update.: So yesterday I downloaded a windows update and I couldn't use my keyboard after that so now I'm using an on screen keyboard. I've tried tons of things, I even reset my computer I did keep files but deleted apps and such. I don't know what to do now....