Windows 10: After updating my windows to 2009 version, my start menu tiles look like this

Discus and support After updating my windows to 2009 version, my start menu tiles look like this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mrmaxvw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgql6s/after_updating_my_windows_to_2009_version_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrmaxvw, Oct 23, 2020.

1. After updating my windows to 2009 version, my start menu tiles look like this

/u/mrmaxvw, Oct 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Windows 9 start menu in action

The only real usage issues with Windows 8/8.1 are the Start screen and Charms bar. Luckily they're doing away with the Charms bar and they've brought back the traditional Start menu, but with tiles.

I liked the tiles, but the fact that it needed a whole screen was not very productive unlike Windows 7.

Cheeseball, Oct 23, 2020
  4. After updating my windows to 2009 version, my start menu tiles look like this

Windows 10 start menu tiles disappeared.

Hi,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions regarding missing tiles in Start menu.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

After updating my windows to 2009 version, my start menu tiles look like this

1. After updating my windows to 2009 version, my start menu tiles look like this - Similar Threads - updating 2009 version

2. Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?: So this is what two of my adobe programs look like in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/JJM4ukH.png My Google Chrome tile used to be dark grey but I managed to fix that. However, I can't think of a solution for this one. It looks so ugly. Why does this happen in the...
  3. start menu tiles win10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start menu tiles win10 version 2004: I am a long time reader of this forum. Never posted but find it very informative. It this time I am looking for a little help with a problem I created. I have been using a little program called "Pin It" by a Sergi But... Absolutely love it, but I accidentally deleted it the...
  4. Dark start menu tiles like VSCode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark start menu tiles like VSCode.: How can I change all tiles to have a dark style like the VSCode tile: https://imgur.com/n3dS5kE This is driving me crazy that just the vscode tile is dark. submitted by /u/shyney [link] [comments]...
  5. Why is my Start Menu Tiles missing for?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my Start Menu Tiles missing for?: Why does this happen? I don't think the apps are gone from the computer but I don't see the tiles on there. Why? This happened with the Microsoft Photo App I had to install it from the store. How does this happen? Could it be a virus? Or is it normal for it to do that because...
  6. Start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  7. Start Menu Tiles not Updating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Tiles not Updating.: Any solutions when the start menu tiles are not updating/changing. The tiles are live but they dont update. 15324
  8. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  9. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326
  10. Windows tiles in start menu move after program update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows tiles in start menu move after program update: Hi there. If I instal a newer version of a program the tiles for the program in the start menu move right down to the bottom and leave a gap. I have all key programs organised in the start menu in categories so they are quick to get to. Is there anyway to avoid having to...