Windows 10: After updating PC to Windows 10 20H2, I cannot install Bitdefender on it.

Discus and support After updating PC to Windows 10 20H2, I cannot install Bitdefender on it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating PC to Windows 10 20H2, I cannot install Bitdefender on it. It has been working fine so far with the previous versions and updates but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Affan Idrees, Mar 19, 2021.

1. After updating PC to Windows 10 20H2, I cannot install Bitdefender on it.

After updating PC to Windows 10 20H2, I cannot install Bitdefender on it.

It has been working fine so far with the previous versions and updates but with 20H2 I am not able to install it.

:)

Affan Idrees, Mar 19, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 19, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Vijay B Win User

BitDefender missing

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would suggest you to search for BitDefender in the search next to start. If you are not able to find and if you have BitDefender CD/DVD, then I would suggest you to re-install BitDefender.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

1. After updating PC to Windows 10 20H2, I cannot install Bitdefender on it. - Similar Threads - updating 20H2 cannot

2. Windows 10 Cannot update to windows 20h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Cannot update to windows 20h2: Hey guys just to shorten this a bit ill give a list to some of the things i've done in order to rectify this issue.Windows troubleshoot x1000Clean Boot installManual Update InstallMedia Creation ToolFull Clean Reset on PCUpdated All Drivers including Bios and ChipsetChecked...
  3. Windows 10 Cannot update to windows 20h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Cannot update to windows 20h2: Hey guys just to shorten this a bit ill give a list to some of the things i've done in order to rectify this issue.Windows troubleshoot x1000Clean Boot installManual Update InstallMedia Creation ToolFull Clean Reset on PCUpdated All Drivers including Bios and ChipsetChecked...
  4. Cannot install Windows 10 update 20H2 - 0xC1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Windows 10 update 20H2 - 0xC1900101: I've had this problem for quite some time now, and nothing seems to work. I've tried the Media Creation Tool, checked all drivers, turned off antivirus, and ensured that BIOS doesn't need upgrading. The update still rolls back at around 25%. SFC and DISM find no issues. Is...
  5. I cannot update to windows 20h2

I cannot update to windows 20h2: try highlighting the white text Hello, I cannot update to windows 10 20h2, I tried resetting the update, stopping the service, using both sfc and DISM 4 times and trying to get the "check for updates" to find it but I cannot seem to get it. here's some things I keep getting...
  6. Cannot Install Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 20H2

Cannot Install Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 20H2: Hey there, I've recently been unable to update my copy of Windows 10 to the latest version - 20H2. Specs: i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz 64.0 GB DDR4 2x2TB NVMe SSD Primary OS drive has ~800GB free Version 1909 OS build 18363.1440 installed on 8/11/2019 I've tried and failed to...
  7. Windows 10 update 20H2 Cannot install

Windows 10 update 20H2 Cannot install: So, it says virtual box needs to be manually unnistalled, i do not have it installed. After looking for answers, it seems i have files associated with it and followed this threat to fix it -...
  8. Cannot install Windows 10 version 20H2

Cannot install Windows 10 version 20H2: Hello I have this problem when I try to update my Windows 10. I never install that application, but it just keep showing when I try to update my Windows 10. Can you help me please? [ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot update to Windows 10 20H2

Cannot update to Windows 10 20H2: I have been trying to upgrade to 20H2 from 1909 for a few days but with no luck. The Windows Update page shows this: Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 2 Last failed install attempt on ‎14/‎11/‎2020 - 0xc1900101 I have rechecked drivers, turned off anti-virus,...
  10. CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2

CANNOT INSTALL UPDATE 20H2: I know many people have raised this issue. The answer is - get rid of the Conexant Audio drivers. Question is, where do I find them? I have Realtek audio drivers and NVIDIA installs audio drivers. I have manually updated NVIDIA and manually checked all drivers in Device...