Windows 10: After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.

Discus and support After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi!After updating the system and drivers 2 weeks ago, my computer stopped booting. I tried to uninstall the latest updates. But the program requires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tetiana Tsvilodub, May 18, 2023.

1. After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.

Hi!After updating the system and drivers 2 weeks ago, my computer stopped booting. I tried to uninstall the latest updates. But the program requires entering a password. I'm sure the password I'm entering is correct, but the program won't accept it. How can I resolve this issue?

:)

Tetiana Tsvilodub, May 18, 2023

2. laptop main monitor stop working with recent update

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Are you getting any error message or black/blue screen?
    • Which update was installed on your computer?

I suggest you to boot Windows low resolution mode and then update the Display drivers on the system.

Step 1: Boot the system in Low resolution mode.

To enter into Low resolution Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Click on Start icon and go to Settings.
    • Select Update and Security and click on Recovery.
    • Click on Advanced Startup.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Select Low resolution Mode from the list.

Step 2: Update the display drivers from the Device Manager.

I suggest you to update the display drivers on your computer and check if it helps. Refer the below steps to update the driver.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device Manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, May 18, 2023
  3. StefanM Win User
    How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

There is a workaround i'm using successfuly since 2 months described at Guru3D
    I suggest to create a system restore point before using it.

In your case you have to replace the title with "AMD*" of course.

StefanM, May 18, 2023
  4. Aquinus Win User

After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Lets spell it out.

Step 1:
    *58545-fa872538b0c15b9244d2b68545aca47a.jpg*
    Step 2:
    *58548-bf9c1c1e216891af0acda42b811599d2.jpg*
    Step 3:
    *58546-72c7a68628981eb35d0f9b4e8a5ea782.jpg*
    Step 4:
    *58547-b9cb38c7af783e2b5b90c1523e5ec819.jpg*

This isn't rocket science, people.

Aquinus, May 18, 2023
Thema:

After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.

1. After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting. - Similar Threads - updating system drivers

2. After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.: Hi!After updating the system and drivers 2 weeks ago, my computer stopped booting. I tried to uninstall the latest updates. But the program requires entering a password. I'm sure the password I'm entering is correct, but the program won't accept it. How can I resolve this...
  3. After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating the system and drivers my computer stopped booting.: Hi!After updating the system and drivers 2 weeks ago, my computer stopped booting. I tried to uninstall the latest updates. But the program requires entering a password. I'm sure the password I'm entering is correct, but the program won't accept it. How can I resolve this...
  4. Windows Update Stops my Computer from Booting!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Stops my Computer from Booting!!: in September a windows update was released, when I installed it my pc restarted as usual but wouldn't get past the full black screen with the loading circlethe one without a windows logo. So I delayed the update until today my pc decided that I cant delay anymore and need to...
  5. Windows Update Stops my Computer from Booting!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Stops my Computer from Booting!!: in September a windows update was released, when I installed it my pc restarted as usual but wouldn't get past the full black screen with the loading circlethe one without a windows logo. So I delayed the update until today my pc decided that I cant delay anymore and need to...
  6. Windows Update Stops my Computer from Booting!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My windows doesn't boot after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows doesn't boot after updating drivers: I was trying to update my windows, at the same time my windows 10 had downloaded an update so it required a reboot. After restarting the laptop, there comes this message "Automatic repair" and it tells me to either restart again or go to "advanced options" I tried to restart...
  8. Computer will not boot after update.

Computer will not boot after update.: So I wanted to sell an old laptop I had and was working on resetting it, but I was updating Windows and it needed to restart and it restarted and installed the update and then it just stopped booting. The screen will turn on and off every couple of seconds but nothing...
  9. computer will not boot after update

computer will not boot after update: I just had an update on my laptop and now it will not boot up. Just a blank screen. Any Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-will-not-boot-after-update/5f641729-ffdb-45f1-877f-e2502b9c98b9
  10. after update my computer will not boot

after update my computer will not boot: after update my computer will not boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-my-computer-will-not-boot/95f9ba93-af95-45bc-9b64-9de2ed96fc5b