Windows 10: After updating to 2004 my computer no longer recognizes my Afterglow X360 (wired) controller.

Discus and support After updating to 2004 my computer no longer recognizes my Afterglow X360 (wired) controller. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I updated the driver, nothing. I searched online and saw people were having the same issue, but with Chinese wireless receivers. Any help for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aaandNowImAroused, Aug 17, 2020.

1. After updating to 2004 my computer no longer recognizes my Afterglow X360 (wired) controller.

I updated the driver, nothing. I searched online and saw people were having the same issue, but with Chinese wireless receivers. Any help for my situation? It would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/aaandNowImAroused
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aaandNowImAroused, Aug 17, 2020

2. Afterglow AG 9+ headset not working on Xbox One after using on PC.

Hi,

A compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why your Afterglow AG 9+ headset is no longer working on your Xbox One after using it on your computer. To help you with this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on
    the link below.

Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps for both controller and Xbox One console. To proceed, kindly click this

link

For additional troubleshooting steps, we recommend that you keep on contacting the Afterglow AG 9+ manufacturer.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 17, 2020
  3. crionsynx Win User
    afterglow wired controller (unrecognised in forza horizons 4)

Hi mrzabba,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I'm an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products just like you. Let me help you with your concern.

This is most probably a device driver issue.

Kindly attach the screenshot of your device manager showing the driver status of afterglow wired controller.

crionsynx, Aug 17, 2020
  4. After updating to 2004 my computer no longer recognizes my Afterglow X360 (wired) controller.

Xbox 360 Wired Controller

Hi,

The drivers for Xbox 360 Controllers are automatically installed on Windows 10. If your Xbox 360 wired controller is not detected by your PC, try plugging it into a different USB port, and then test it again.

We also suggest that you install all the critical and important updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

After updating to 2004 my computer no longer recognizes my Afterglow X360 (wired) controller.

1. After updating to 2004 my computer no longer recognizes my Afterglow X360 (wired) controller. - Similar Threads - updating 2004 computer

2. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  4. After Microsoft Windows Update KB4565627, my computer is no longer able to recognize or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Microsoft Windows Update KB4565627, my computer is no longer able to recognize or...: Are there known issues with this Microsoft Windows update that would cause such a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-microsoft-windows-update-kb4565627-my/503c0539-30d6-4520-806f-170cdd36e091
  5. Nintendo Switch Afterglow Controller not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo Switch Afterglow Controller not working: My newly bought Nintendo Switch licensed afterglow controller is not working. It has bluetooth compatibility, but when connected via bluetooth, it continues to flash as if it is pairing, all while it is connected. It seems to be transmitting inputs however, but while it is...
  6. Wired Xbox 360 Controller no longer working after Windows Update

Wired Xbox 360 Controller no longer working after Windows Update: Good morning, Last night I shutdown my Windows 10 PC and carried out the most recent update. This morning I am no longer able to use my wired controller. I checked the drivers and normally I have Xbox 360 peripheral drivers installed. I followed the usual process to...
  7. My Xbox 360 Controller can no longer connect after the 2004 update for Windows 10.

My Xbox 360 Controller can no longer connect after the 2004 update for Windows 10.: My controller was working just fine until I installed the latest update, but now it can't connect. The latest driver on my PC for Xbox 360 Peripheral is 10.0.19041.1 [12/6/2019]. Is there a new driver that just isn't getting downloaded, or is this update just telling us to...
  8. Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.: submitted by /u/Sparky-Man [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2wkvl/windows_no_longer_recognizing_iphone_andor_iphone/
  9. afterglow wired controller unrecognised in forza horizons 4

afterglow wired controller unrecognised in forza horizons 4: reinstalled forza reinstalled controller and drivers works with gta v, witcher all windows up to date graphics up to date used to work, came up with unrecognised controller yesterday...
  10. using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using wired afterglow controller to use mic on pc: hi so i plugged my wired controller into my pc and then plugged my headset into controller so i can talk on pc, but i sound like a choppy robot and i dont know what to do and google and YouTube aren't helping me please help1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2004 afterglow controller