Windows 10: after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or...

Discus and support after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; mouse and keyboard light up if I'm in the bios/ uefi but as soon as the hand off to windows they devices go dark. Please advice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Neckiren, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Neckiren Win User

after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or...

mouse and keyboard light up if I'm in the bios/ uefi but as soon as the hand off to windows they devices go dark.

Please advice.

:)

Neckiren, Oct 3, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 10 April 2018 Update(SCU) Partially Breaks MKV File Support?

I updated to main computer to the April 2018 Update, AKA Spring Creators Update, and it seems like they've taken a step backward with MKV file support. When I go into the properties of an MKV file on the Fall Creators Update, if I go to the details tab it gives me a bunch of detail about he media file, like resolution, framerate, audio information and bitrate. However, if I go into the same file's properties on the April 2018 Update, almost all of the information is blank, it only gives me a runtime and bitrate.

I really just want to confirm that this isn't just my computer and other's are experiencing the same thing.

FCU:

after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or... fcu-png.png

April 2018 Update:

after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or... scu-png.png

newtekie1, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Almost September and are the October 2018 update release in the September or October?

WenzhaoPeng2981, Oct 3, 2018
  4. after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or...

Windows 10 October 2018 Update

When is the official windows 10 October 2018 update releases?

WenzhaoPeng2981, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or...

1. after updating to the october 2018 fall update my computer does not recognize mouse or... - Similar Threads - updating october 2018

2. October 2018 Pro Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October 2018 Pro Update: I did the update and hated how it changed my Windows!!!! Hated it so bad I uninstalled it. Now it has come up again for me to update. I paused it this time. I read that after this pause ends I have no choice but to install it. I still don't want it. I just got this laptop...
  3. Fall October Feature update 1809

Fall October Feature update 1809: It's Christmas next week. Where is our Fall October Feature update 1809? It's been over a month since the November 13th launch of the above update. When will we see it in Automatic Updates?...
  4. Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update

Computer Freezes after October 2018 Update: I'm struggling to get my PC build from several years ago running without freezes after the latest automatic updates. The PC has run flawlessly since Windows 10 first became available and now, October 2018 it freezes up. At first I thought it was my old wireless keyboard...
  5. My external dvd player is not recognized by windows after the October 2018 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My external dvd player is not recognized by windows after the October 2018 update.: My external dvd player is not recognized by windows after the October 2018 update. I have reinstalled the usb and dvd drivers and run the troubleshooter. If I take me computer back to a recover point before the update windows recognizes my dvd player. What can I do to be...
  6. The timeline does not work after the October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    The timeline does not work after the October 2018 update: Hello! :) after the October 2018 update, the timeline does not work. I only have record of activities from days before the update. Is this a bug from Microsoft? Thanks. 119409
  7. Endless loop after October 2018 update

Endless loop after October 2018 update: i update my PC through your software and nơw it stucked in a endless loop with some “undoing” bla bla ?????????? please help I’m so mad right now MS this was not supposed to happen with an official big update for Window 10...
  8. Endless loop after October 2018 update

Endless loop after October 2018 update: i update my PC through your software and nơw it stucked in a endless loop with some “undoing” bla bla ?????????? please help I’m so mad right now MS this was not supposed to happen with an official big update for Window 10...
  9. WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE

WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE: Hi. I want to ask about my windows update. Why is the windows october 2018 keep redownloading in my pc? at first it downloaded until 100%. then it later attempts to install it (which made my pc real slow). the Windows Update then displayed that the same update (version 1809)...
  10. October 2, 2018 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    October 2, 2018 update: This is more forced MS update BS! Once again my PC wont boot because of an update! I am tired of fixing my PC because MS released updated that dont work with my setup yet i am forced to repair........