Windows 10: After updating to Version 1903 noticing unbalanced sound

Discus and support After updating to Version 1903 noticing unbalanced sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tested this with multiple computers and speakers. After updating to Windows 10 version 1903, I have noticed that all sound output is more louder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RainbowPig738, Aug 5, 2019.

1. After updating to Version 1903 noticing unbalanced sound

I have tested this with multiple computers and speakers. After updating to Windows 10 version 1903, I have noticed that all sound output is more louder on the right speaker than the left.

I have been adjusting the Balance in the 'Levels' tab so that it sounds equal, but is there a fix for this?

All responses appreciated, thanks.

:)

RainbowPig738, Aug 5, 2019
  2. ktulaman Win User

BH-905i unbalanced sound when using BT

I should probably clarify. The unbalanced issue is a lot more noticeable when the headset is connected to iPhone 4. When connected to my MacBook Air, it is not very discernible.

ktulaman, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Window 10, Version 1903 May Update

Andre:

1. Why are all of the links that you listed not completed. On my computer currently it has Windows 10 Home Version 1803, installed 6/29/2018 with O.S. Build 17134.799. It has used space of 187 GB and 257 GB of free space.

I attempted to install Version 1903 Manually, through Settings/Windows Update, Windows 10 Update Assistant, and other ways without success. I have spent the better part of the past 3 days trying to get this accomplished on my laptop. It has worked on my
    PC but not on the laptop.

Listed below are the different error messages that I get after the download stops each time at 90% and converts back to previous settings:

a. Windows 10, Version 1903 error message (0x80240034)

b. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x800703fb)

c. We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0xC1900101 - 0x4000D)

d. Feature update to Windows 10, Version 1903, We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x80070652)

If there are ways to get this latest update installed on my laptop, please let me know what I have to do in detail, step by step.

David

explorer446, Aug 5, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

After updating to Version 1903 noticing unbalanced sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue After updating to Version 1903 noticing unbalanced sound :p

cadaveca, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

After updating to Version 1903 noticing unbalanced sound

1. After updating to Version 1903 noticing unbalanced sound - Similar Threads - updating Version 1903

2. Windows will not update after Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after Version 1903: My Windows 10 has not updated since Aug. 21, 2019. The Windows Update says updates has not been checked since 2019.09.16. System specs, state Windows 10 Home, 1903, 18362.356. I keep clicking check and retry every few weeks, but Microsoft or my install doesn't appear to...
  3. Volume Change Sound Unbalanced

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Change Sound Unbalanced: [ATTACH] So in the most recent update of Windows 10, I and some others have noticed that the sound played when changing your volume is unbalanced. This can cause insanity as people think they're speakers are broken. It's especially noticeable for headphone users. EDIT:...
  4. Update Issues After Installing Version 1903

Update Issues After Installing Version 1903: After version 1903 finished installingI put off updating for a long time, I went to see if there were more updates that I should install. I tried downloading and installing them, but that failed. [ATTACH] I then went to the Troubleshoot menu and selected the Windows Update...
  5. Sound lost after Windows update to 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound lost after Windows update to 1903: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro Build 1903 that lost its sound. After the latest update I no longer have a "Speaker" output under my sound devices. The device is a SB X-Fi, connected to simple speakers. I've followed many various threads on how to fix (disable/re-enable,...
  6. No sound after updating to 1903

No sound after updating to 1903: So I finally got 1903 update but after it was installed I had no sound (there was some notification which led to Windows to mess up my sound settings) and tried changing settings and place of speakers plug in soundcard but no avail. Sounds worked just fine in 1809 and...
  7. No sound after updated to version 1903 since last month

No sound after updated to version 1903 since last month: I met some audio issues since windows update to version 1903. I tried to update all my drivers, restart windows audio services also didn't work. When I try to run test tone, it prompted 'failed to play test tone!'. I ran the audio troubleshooter and it shows audio device not...
  8. Update version 1903

Update version 1903: When updating to version 1903, my computer gets stuck at 27% completed after 5 hours of updating. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Also, version 1809 showed on my list of failed installs and then it disappeared from the list. Was there a 1809?...
  9. Sound setting after windows 10 update, version 1903

Sound setting after windows 10 update, version 1903: Updated to windows 10 version 1903 yesterday, but some sounds of videos/movies are very low. So I open the sound setting, then realized that under the enhancement tab, the options were replaced by 3 new options (night mode, 3D immersion and phantom speaker). Previously, I can...
  10. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...