Windows 10: After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!!

Discus and support After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This problem has already lasted for a month until 18th Mar! As the situation of the topic, I thought it was the driver collapsed at the beginning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maxwell Au, Apr 18, 2020.

1. After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!!

This problem has already lasted for a month until 18th Mar!

As the situation of the topic, I thought it was the driver collapsed at the beginning because I couldn't find the graphic card in the Task Manager. p1

But, no! It's not as simple as I thought! When I opened the Device Manager, I couldn't find the Display adaptersor Video adapters? Whatever!, instead, there are 3 Video Controllers exist in Other devices! p2

My instinct told me that these 3 Video Controllers are the HD4600 and 2 GTX980s of mine! So I right-clicked and chose "Update driver" - "Search automatically for drivers", then I received a prompt says "The installation of this device is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator." p3

Followed the method I searched to help on the internet, I went into the Local Group Policy Editor to check out some kinds of relating settings:

1. The state of "Prevent installation of devices not described by other policy settings" is "NOT CONFIGURED".

2. The state of "Prevent users from using Windows Installer to install updates and upgrades" is also "NOT CONFIGURED".

So I tried to install the graphic card driver manually. Failed AGAIN! No prompts. Then two of the name of the Video Controller turned to the "unknown device".

So far, I can barely imagine any way in my skull to solve this problem, except go back to ver1903, it's what I did.

Just wanna know that is there anyone who has the same problem as me? And if there any way to fix it, please let me know.

Sincerely thanks!

After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!! 8edb3e68-0609-4fc7-b0a1-da15cf2ecc88?upload=true.jpg

After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!! ca998f72-9d5c-48b5-943f-e87ec45f7047?upload=true.jpg

After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!! 0dbe94f7-865f-43ec-b306-c8efa4c8e373?upload=true.jpg

:)

Maxwell Au, Apr 18, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 18, 2020
  3. BerthNerd Win User
    Graphics Card not detected anymore

From one day to another, my graphics card (Radeon HD 6870) was not detected anymore.

The card is not listed in the device manager anymore.

So far I tried: take the card out and put back in, to see if any contacts didn´t work, installing the latest AMD driver manually and I tried reseting my BIOS, but I´m not sure if I did it correctly.

t still isn´t working.

BerthNerd, Apr 18, 2020
  4. After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!!

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!!

1. After updating to version 2004, the system can't detect any of graphic cards!!! - Similar Threads - updating version 2004

2. Windows can't find any graphic card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't find any graphic card.: I recently installed Windows 10 22H2 on an older Windows tablet with Atom.I then installed the drivers using the official drivers provided by the tablet manufacturer, but no graphics drivers were installed.So I went to the device manager to manually install the graphics...
  3. Windows can't find any graphic card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows can't find any graphic card.: I recently installed Windows 10 22H2 on an older Windows tablet with Atom.I then installed the drivers using the official drivers provided by the tablet manufacturer, but no graphics drivers were installed.So I went to the device manager to manually install the graphics...
  4. Graphics card not detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not detected.: I cleaned my gpu now im having this problem. The last error message it gave me is this.Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_699F&SUBSYS_0B041002&REV_C7\4&465b5c5&0&0008 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem13.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: amdwddmgLower...
  5. Graphics card not detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card not detected.: I cleaned my gpu now im having this problem. The last error message it gave me is this.Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_699F&SUBSYS_0B041002&REV_C7\4&465b5c5&0&0008 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem13.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: amdwddmgLower...
  6. System requirements not satisfied for any graphic card!

System requirements not satisfied for any graphic card!: I had a graphic card of Intel. But it is not working fine. My screen recording and slide show in powerpoint presentation are glitched. I tried to download driver softwares of Nividia and Intel. I tried Nividia 1 time and 3 different softwared of Intel but all of them says...
  7. Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update

Computer can't detect graphic card after windows update: Today I did a windows update and after the update, the computer detects the graphics card and the fans are running at full speed.Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?Have I lost my graphics card for real ??I have an Acer Laptop Acer aspire vx5-591g...
  8. Windows Update -- Not Detecting Any Updates After 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update -- Not Detecting Any Updates After 2004: I have a Dell Latitude 7424. A lot of my information will be instantly displayed in this image below. The bottom line is that my windows update wasn't installing updates successfully for a very long time. I've only had this Laptop for about a year, but it had a problem with a...
  9. Graphic Card not detected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic Card not detected: I uninstalled by mistake my AMD R7 370 from Device Manager and now I have only my integrated graphics. I tried : 1.DDU+ I've extracted the graphics card from slot and putting it back + connecting the cable . No results , my graphics card does't appear on device manager or in...
  10. Graphics card not updating to newest version

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card not updating to newest version: Hi, since the newest version of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, I can't use the GPU performance feature. It tells me that I have an comparable GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance. The issue is that windows, and intel both say that my drivers are...