Windows 10: After Updating to Windows 10 2004 found only 1 minor issue:

Discus and support After Updating to Windows 10 2004 found only 1 minor issue: in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I updated my HP Desktop to Windows 10 2004 from version 1909 today. Everything appears to be working fine. The only thing I noticed is in Revo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mcd73165, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Mcd73165 Win User

After Updating to Windows 10 2004 found only 1 minor issue:

Hi. I updated my HP Desktop to Windows 10 2004 from version 1909 today. Everything appears to be working fine. The only thing I noticed is in Revo Uninstaller Pro, all program install dates are now showing 6/17/2020. Also many (not all) of my programs in the Programs and Features list are also showing the 6/17/2020 install date. The registry keys pertaining to the programs are showing the correct install dates. (I didn't check every program in the registry). I was wondering if anyone else noticed anything like this.
    Mark

:)

Mcd73165, Jun 17, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Techtu Win User

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile After Updating to Windows 10 2004 found only 1 minor issue: :)

Techtu, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. After Updating to Windows 10 2004 found only 1 minor issue: - Similar Threads - Updating 2004 found

2. Windows 10 bootmanager not found after updating to Windows 10 build 2004 or 2009

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 bootmanager not found after updating to Windows 10 build 2004 or 2009: This is a major problem. I have a disk with GPT partition style which was converted from MBR to GPT using the Microsoft's own mbr2gpt tool, and never had any issues with Windows 10 updates, until my system jumped from build 1909 to 2004. It started the update proccess and at...
  3. Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update: I’m pretty sure there are many posts related to the havoc the latest update Windows pushed out, but can’t seem to find any related to the few issues I am having. To note, Windows Updates auto pushed the May 2020 update to my PC. I have an Apple Time Capsule which I use to be...
  4. Just updated to 2004 some thoughts and minor concerns..

Just updated to 2004 some thoughts and minor concerns..: Ok so I had some minor issues prior to updating like UI errors for example still showing Windows Update Cleanup after purdging and what not. So I took the leap updated and so far, no issues..things appear to be fixed. At least the issues I was having I also think they...
  5. OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004: Hi! I am using windows 10 on my laptop. Recently, I updated my PC to Build 2004. When I restarted it, there was an error by onedrive showing Files On-Demand error. I Tried again but it remained the same. I clicked on download and when I downloaded the files, it showed error...
  6. Reporting some minor HINKYNESS with 2004 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reporting some minor HINKYNESS with 2004 update: On my Asus Vivomini main desktop PC -- 1. The update removed my primary Gmail account from MS Mail. (3 Yahoos lived to tell the tale) This issue is now fixed. 2. I had Windows Defender in my start menu. It was still there but the icon was blackened, broken. It worked fine....
  7. Windows 10 2004 Bug Found #1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 Bug Found #1: I have found an annoying visual glitch in Windows 10 2004: Sometimes when opening the Search dialog A.K.A "Type here to search" bar in the taskbar sometimes goes completely black! I may or may not find more bugs!...
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 will arrive later - Windows 10 20H2 will be a minor update (Rumor)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 will arrive later - Windows 10 20H2 will be a minor update (Rumor): Filed under rumor because Microsoft has not confirmed any of this officially. It appears that Microsoft has postponed the upcoming release of the next feature update for Windows 10, version 2004. According to Mary Jo Foley, Windows 10 version 2004 will be released at the end...
  9. Windows 10 1903 minor issues

Windows 10 1903 minor issues: After the Windows 10 1903 update, when I restart/shutdown PC why it does classic animate effect like the old windows xp? Also, how to skip those annoying messages after restart/shutdown? (I know there is button but it still annoying every restart/shutdown though)...
  10. Minor log on issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minor log on issue: I'm using Windows 10 on a MacBook Air via Parallels. Right from the get-go, when Win10 became available, I've had a minor logon issue. When I get to the bootup window asking for my password pin, it doesn't work. Instead, I get the following message... User name or...