Windows 10: after updating to windows 10 my graphics are not working cannot get displays to work correctly

Discus and support after updating to windows 10 my graphics are not working cannot get displays to work correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can someone show me how to correct this problem? recommended resolutions cut's off the taskbar, and get to the windows logo for the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Debra Carter, Oct 11, 2019.

1. after updating to windows 10 my graphics are not working cannot get displays to work correctly

can someone show me how to correct this problem?

recommended resolutions cut's off the taskbar, and get to the windows logo for the start

:)

Debra Carter, Oct 11, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 11, 2019
  3. graphics not working

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Kindly provide us with the following information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to connect to external screen?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message?

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.

• In Run window type devmgmt.msc.

• Then in Device Manager, right click on Display Adapter.

• Expand Display Adapter, right click on
      Graphics driver and select Update Driver Software.

I suggest you to refer to the article about: Connect a second monitor or projector

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 11, 2019
  4. after updating to windows 10 my graphics are not working cannot get displays to work correctly

Video Playback Does NOT work with Win 10 (youtube, vimeo, etc)

Hi,

I regret the inconvenience you are facing with the video playback on Windows 10. We would assist you for sure.

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below instruction to fix the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update your system to the latest Windows 10 build and also check if for the pending updates in resolving the issue.

• In search type Check for updates and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display adapters’ driver and graphic card drivers from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

• Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.

• Right click on the Graphic driver and click on
      Update driver Software.

• Also if the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall the display drivers and install the same from the manufacturer website.
    EVGA - Download Center

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10. We would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

after updating to windows 10 my graphics are not working cannot get displays to work correctly

1. after updating to windows 10 my graphics are not working cannot get displays to work correctly - Similar Threads - updating graphics are

2. Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work: No matter what i try i can't get Color Calibration to work. I've tried SFC and checking "Use windows Display Calibration" But nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-display-color-calibration-to-work/bb996a57-9159-4bc5-a977-edc0527fb693
  3. Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work: No matter what i try i can't get Color Calibration to work. I've tried SFC and checking "Use windows Display Calibration" But nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-display-color-calibration-to-work/bb996a57-9159-4bc5-a977-edc0527fb693
  4. Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot get sound to work after new Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get sound to work after new Windows update: OK, I've read through this community and tried everything. I've got a "No Audio Output Device is Installed" problem. I've run Troubleshooter many times and it never fixes the issue. I've deleted and reinstalled the generic audio drivers. I've deleted and reinstalled the AMD...
  6. Cannot get sound to work after new Windows update

Cannot get sound to work after new Windows update: OK, I've read through this community and tried everything. I've got a "No Audio Output Device is Installed" problem. I've run Troubleshooter many times and it never fixes the issue. I've deleted and reinstalled the generic audio drivers. I've deleted and reinstalled the AMD...
  7. Computer stops working correctly after graphics drivers

Computer stops working correctly after graphics drivers: I recently built this pc and for a while was using the integrated graphics without knowing, after i realized this i tried to access my gpu by using a different pcie port and downloading the drivers. What happens, though, after downloading the drivers whether manually or...
  8. Primary Graphics Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update

Primary Graphics Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update: I have a laptop with AMD A10-7300 with R6 graphics. The graphics "AMD Radeon R6 Graphics" is not working after the Windows 10 1903 update. The error message that I get is "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". The device works...
  9. Graphics Drivers not working/not working correctly, need help.

Graphics Drivers not working/not working correctly, need help.: Hello, I've recently rebuilt my PC using new components, I'll provide a partlist, but I've been trying to play games for several weeks since I built it, and a number of things keep happening pertaining to the graphics drivers. Games have crashed, saying that the display...
  10. Onboard graphics not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Onboard graphics not working after windows update: I use my onboard graphics for a second monitor. After updating windows, it no longer works. I have tried swapping the monitors out and both work fine when plugged into the GPU, but when plugged into the onboard, neither is detected. I tried checking the bios to make sure that...