Windows 10: after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working

Discus and support after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI, on win10 ive had zero issues, during beta win11 tests i had no such issues either was with ryzen first gen, ive replaced cpu to 3800x to have PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PavelPecha, Oct 25, 2021.

1. after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working

HI, on win10 ive had zero issues, during beta win11 tests i had no such issues either was with ryzen first gen, ive replaced cpu to 3800x to have PC compatible and updated to win 11 not right away..was witing for L3 cache patch, but anwayso im on in 11 build 22000.282 now and i do get bugcheck codes not always when waking up from hibernate S4 modedevice drivers should be up to dateno windows updates are pendingsfc /scannow comes cleandism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth comes cleancheckntfs command doesnt show any errorswindows memory management or memtest or ram stress test all

:)

PavelPecha, Oct 25, 2021
  2. denmarfl Win User

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working

1. after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working - Similar Threads - updating hibernate stopped

2. Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update: Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says:...
  3. Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update: Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says:...
  4. my keyboard stopped working after update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard stopped working after update windows 11: my keyboard stopped working after update windows 11.please help i have tried everthing on internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-stopped-working-after-update-windows/4cc39458-70f7-4bc9-ae8b-1dd6438f81d1
  5. my keyboard stopped working after update windows 11

my keyboard stopped working after update windows 11: my keyboard stopped working after update windows 11.please help i have tried everthing on internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-stopped-working-after-update-windows/4cc39458-70f7-4bc9-ae8b-1dd6438f81d1
  6. Windows 11 Hibernate not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hibernate not working: I was using hibernate almost all the time on the computer. But hibernation doesn't work in windows 11. As I shared in the attachment, everything is normal but not working. I don't understand how it was done so badly. I need real advice....
  7. Windows 11 Hibernate not working

Windows 11 Hibernate not working: I was using hibernate almost all the time on the computer. But hibernation doesn't work in windows 11. As I shared in the attachment, everything is normal but not working. I don't understand how it was done so badly. I need real advice....
  8. Fingerprint sensor stopped working after updating to WINDOWS 11

Fingerprint sensor stopped working after updating to WINDOWS 11: Hello,Recently after i updated my Sony Vaio VGN-AW11S laptop from windows 10 to 11, my fingerprint sensor stopped workingi tried to fix by looking at other ppl's similar problems , but nothing works for mei would like to notify that when i go to device manager in my laptop i...
  9. after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working

after updating to windows 11, hibernate stopped working: HI, on win10 ive had zero issues, during beta win11 tests i had no such issues either was with ryzen first gen, ive replaced cpu to 3800x to have PC compatible and updated to win 11 not right away..was witing for L3 cache patch, but anwayso im on in 11 build 22000.282 now and...
  10. Hibernation not working after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation not working after Windows updates: I've been having a problem from time to time with my Dell XPS 8930 that has the Optane memory (probably not the cause). After updating Windows, I sometimes find that when I hibernate the computer, the next time I turn it on, it's as if it had shut down rather than hibernate...