Windows 10: after updating to windows 11 my game wont work

Discus and support after updating to windows 11 my game wont work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after updating to windows 11 my game wont work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paula'sComputer, Dec 6, 2021.

1. after updating to windows 11 my game wont work

after updating to windows 11 my game wont work

:)

Paula'sComputer, Dec 6, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    DirectX suddenly not working after quick update 21/11/2017

Hi Daren,

DirectX 11 or 12 is already included in Windows 10 via Windows update. Therefore, you should already have the latest version of it. For us to further isolate the issue, we would like to ask for a screenshot of the recent update that was installed.
    You can check it by following the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Choose View installed update history under Windows update.

In the meantime, we suggest updating the games that are not working for it to be compatible to the newly updated system. If the issue persists, kindly uninstall the game and reinstall it back if possible. (Only uninstall it, If you'll not lose any data/information
    of the game.)

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. after updating to windows 11 my game wont work - Similar Threads - updating game wont

2. Windows 10 wont work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wont work after update: I recently installed a windows update and now my pc has missing windows files and is constantly blue screening. Also when i download drivers it says network error or 7-zip error even tho i have perefect wifi. I have searched for missing files in command prompt and the...
  3. Windows 10 wont work after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 wont work after update: I recently installed a windows update and now my pc has missing windows files and is constantly blue screening. Also when i download drivers it says network error or 7-zip error even tho i have perefect wifi. I have searched for missing files in command prompt and the...
  4. Windows 10 wont work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Camera wont work after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera wont work after Windows 11 Update: Hi,My built in laptop camera is not working after updating to Windows 11. Need advice on what to do. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work-after-windows-11-update/8ce87cb1-0d44-4a08-8626-3d080564b215
  6. Camera wont work after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera wont work after Windows 11 Update: Hi,My built in laptop camera is not working after updating to Windows 11. Need advice on what to do. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-wont-work-after-windows-11-update/8ce87cb1-0d44-4a08-8626-3d080564b215
  7. after updating to windows 11 my game wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updating to windows 11 my game wont work: after updating to windows 11 my game wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-windows-11-my-game-wont-work/b316289d-d00a-43a5-ab83-4a97c0d8e992
  8. my 45 dollar game wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my 45 dollar game wont work: i spent a lot on this game me excited to play a game that ive wanted for forever started it up and was presented by this it didnt change it stayed like this no change nothing its subnautica sub zero yes this black screen is it there is a mouse there a custom one for in game...
  9. A purchased game that wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A purchased game that wont work: Hello, I purchased an undetale game for my son, we try to open it and it wont open. a blue screen comes up saying there was an error. How can this be fixed and if it cant, how can I get refunded? Thank you!...
  10. computer wont run my games without lag after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer wont run my games without lag after update: last night my computer updated to the new version of windows when I got on to play this afternoon the game was very laggy and had me running at 7 fps granted I don't have the best computer but it has always ran better than this! any ideas?...