Windows 10: After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc

Discus and support After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc. If i am trying to rin any windows app it says "Windows cannot access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by МаксимФанда, Nov 15, 2021.

1. After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc

After updating to win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc. If i am trying to rin any windows app it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"

:)

МаксимФанда, Nov 15, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Nov 15, 2021
  3. JoanL. Win User
    How to add Paint to Start Menu

Original Title: Paint

I have Windows 10 and have been told Paint is located in C:\Windows\system32. I can open it if I run C:\Windows\system32. How can I pin Paint to the start screen. It is not listed on the start menu selection.

It is not listed I programs.

"Classic Microsoft Paint is still there, the Calculator app is now a modern app in Windows 10. Future builds will include the option to launch multiple instances of it like Calculator in earlier versions of Windows." I don't see what this has to do with
    Paint.

JoanL., Nov 15, 2021
  4. After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc

1. After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc - Similar Threads - updating win11 cannot

2. Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening: I've wasted many hours googling for a Windows 11 problem which presented itself in the following form:Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE appearing when trying to update appsCouldn't open Notepad, Paint, Calculator and other basic Windows appsIn the Start Menu some Windows apps...
  3. Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE and apps such as Calculator, Notepad, Paint etc. not opening: I've wasted many hours googling for a Windows 11 problem which presented itself in the following form:Microsoft Store error 0x800706BE appearing when trying to update appsCouldn't open Notepad, Paint, Calculator and other basic Windows appsIn the Start Menu some Windows apps...
  4. Calculator win11 bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator win11 bug: Everytime I press % button in keyboard or app, it's always put back to 0https://youtu.be/FMUqUGzecQg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-win11-bug/657b5f5a-213e-4e99-bb3e-f761385d7f34
  5. Calculator win11 bug

Calculator win11 bug: Everytime I press % button in keyboard or app, it's always put back to 0https://youtu.be/FMUqUGzecQg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-win11-bug/657b5f5a-213e-4e99-bb3e-f761385d7f34
  6. Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: The message below opens every time I power on my computer. I click ok and it goes away until next time. Windows 10 . This only started happening AFTER ALT F4 no longer was working to shut down the laptop. Any suggestions on how to fix ? Thank you.Windows cannot find...
  7. Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: The message below opens every time I power on my computer. I click ok and it goes away until next time. Windows 10 . This only started happening AFTER ALT F4 no longer was working to shut down the laptop. Any suggestions on how to fix ? Thank you.Windows cannot find...
  8. Cannot Find C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

9. After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc: After updating to win11 cannot run programs from windowsapps paint calculator etc. If i am trying to rin any windows app it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file"...
  10. WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working

WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working: Hi, I don't mean to intrude on someone else's Post but I have the same problem. This is real bull. When will Microsoft fix the WindowsApps problem? I delayed the upgrade from Win 8.1 until the last minute so that the bugs could be fixed. I have the problem that many...