Windows 10: After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer

Discus and support After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer What I can do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Angiewoodruff25, Jan 17, 2020.

1. After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer

After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer

What I can do?

:)

Angiewoodruff25, Jan 17, 2020

2. No sound on Windows 10 computer.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with sound on Windows 10.

This issue might be due to problems with sound driver is corrupt or it is not installed properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Are you getting a cross mark on the sound icon in the taskbar?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues
    and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on sound
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 17, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. After updating Windows 10 I have no sound on my computer - Similar Threads - updating sound computer

2. My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound: My computer updated Windows 10 today and now I have no sound. I hope this is not a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-updated-windows-10-today-and-now-i/60c9cca7-bbf5-4a6b-88cb-f7ac00c8ea6a
  3. I have a problem with no sound on my windows 10 pc after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with no sound on my windows 10 pc after windows update: I have a problem with no sound on my windows 10 pc after windows update. My taskbar sound icon has a red x through it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-no-sound-on-my-windows-10-pc/5ab4db41-ca09-44bc-9ced-2be64829cbb4
  4. I have no sound from my computer

I have no sound from my computer: all of a sudden I have no sound. There is a X through the speaker icon on the bottom of the screen. I had sound yesterday but not today. I tried to trouble shoot, the message I got was Windows Audio and Windows Audio end point builder service one or both of these are...
  5. After Windows 10 update I have no sound please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After Windows 10 update I have no sound please help: After updating to the newest update of windows 10, I have no sound I have uninstalled all audio drivers and reinstalled I have tried system restore and it worked but when it updated again it went back to no sound. In the sound control panel it shows that audio is coming...
  6. after update I have flat sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    after update I have flat sound: After doing a update the sound has lost it's quality and after a couple of hours now of trying to find why I give up i hope someone can help me out with this submitted by /u/Mekna [link] [comments]...
  7. I have no sound after I updated the driver?

I have no sound after I updated the driver?: I have no sound when I updated driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-after-i-updated-the-driver/a6683454-4c2e-441d-9109-48693f1b1a7a
  8. I no longer have sound on my computer after downloading Windows 10. How do I get the sound...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I no longer have sound on my computer after downloading Windows 10. How do I get the sound...: When I updated my computer at Windows request, I lost the sound on my computer. I have tried troubleshooting but it goes back to the download. I also lost my desktop programs and had to reinstall Microsoft Office manually from disk. How do I get the sound back on?...
  9. Having problems with my computer after Windows 10 updated

Having problems with my computer after Windows 10 updated: Ok, I'll start from the beginning. A few days ago, my computer updated to a newer version of Windows 10. When it finished updating, I noticed something very perculiar: All of my steam game shortcuts are gone from my desktop All of my shortcuts in general are gone All my...
  10. After Updating Windows 10 Pro I have no sound

After Updating Windows 10 Pro I have no sound: Hello, I updated Windows 10 Pro after beeing prompted for a while and after the update i have no sound. All sound devices appear active. But when i try to do a sound check on Playback properties i get the error that the signal playback has failed. I tried the troubleshooter...