Windows 10: After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work

Discus and support After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating Window 10 recently, my Bell Webmail and Facebook are not working. Also what is 'Push Notification'. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristaKrueger, Jun 25, 2019.

1. After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work

After updating Window 10 recently, my Bell Webmail and Facebook are not working. Also what is 'Push Notification'. Please help.

:)

ChristaKrueger, Jun 25, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 25, 2019
  4. After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work

1. After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work - Similar Threads - updating Bell Mail

2. Printer won't work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't work after Windows 10 update: I just did a Windows 10 update and now my shared printer doesn't work. I just found out that the drivers for my printer are no longer available. This is a great printer without any issues until Windows did the update. What can I do to get this to work? I checked all of my...
  3. My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update

My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update: My computer was working great until I installed the windows 10 update, now my audio won't work. When I follow the steps listed online- device manager- sounds, video, and game controllers- IDT High Sound Definition Audio- Update Driver-it says "we found drivers for your device...
  4. My windows 10 mail programme won't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 mail programme won't update: My windows 10 mail programme won't update. when i go to store and press the update button, nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-mail-programme-wont-update/629c4bb4-10be-4fa2-b708-7103a2ad6119
  5. PLEASE delete Bell Mail and replace with what I have had for years Windows Live Mail. Bell...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PLEASE delete Bell Mail and replace with what I have had for years Windows Live Mail. Bell...: PLEASE delete Bell Mail as they changed it inknown to me to Bell Mail after I complained that I couldn't get me emails. I am 87 yrs. and need help as I do not understand the lingo....
  6. Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10

Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10: My wireless mouse stopped working after updating Windows10 on my Lenovo laptop. I have read others have had this problem. I tried several fixes, and none have worked. Can someone please help. Thank-you...
  7. E-Mail and Facebook

E-Mail and Facebook: I just had a New Hard Drive installed, now I can't send or receive any e-mails or open Facebook. Any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-and-facebook/f2da3ff4-e570-4f3c-99f7-cd47ef3ace6c
  8. Facebook messenger not working after windows 10 update 5/14/2019

Facebook messenger not working after windows 10 update 5/14/2019: Windows did an auto update yesterday and now Facebook Messenger no longer works. 5/14/2019 What's up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-not-working-after-windows-10/7c8000e9-f669-4a90-a306-2342b2d6e222
  9. update now facebook won't load

update now facebook won't load: My PC just did an update, now can't get facebook to load on either chrome or firefox it will load on IE just not the two browsers i actually use. it was all fine before the update any help would be appreciated...
  10. Card reader not working on Packard Bell after upgrade to windows 10

Card reader not working on Packard Bell after upgrade to windows 10: Hi all, can anyone direct me to a straightforward driver download for the card reader on my Packard Bell Easynote TE laptop? I believe it should be Broadcom (rather than Realtek) but am not sure. It simply doesn't work since upgrading to Windows 10. I've unsuccessfully tried...