Windows 10: After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by...

Discus and support After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Gab2567_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kolxtd/after_updating_windows_i_have_those_strange_cpu/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gab2567_, Jan 1, 2021.

1. After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by...

/u/Gab2567_, Jan 1, 2021
  2. DenetteBoyd-King, Jan 1, 2021
  3. WIN10 1703 update cause Explorer.exe high CPU usage

Hi,

Glad you reached out. First, we would like to know if Explorer.exe
    is the only cause of high CPU usage. Because the common cause of high CPU usage are the following:

- Windows 10 Memory leak after the update.

- Driver incompatibilities after the update.

- Multiple startup applications

We'll be waiting for your update.

Richard tie, Jan 1, 2021
  4. After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by...

Windows 10 High CPU/MEMORY/DISK USAGE

Hi,

To resolve the issue regarding high Disk and CPU usage, we suggest you modifying the registry by following the steps below:

Registry disclaimer Important:

This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the
    registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the link below:

How to backup and restore the registry in Windows

Step 1:

Hit Windows Key + R Type in regedit and then hit Enter.

Step 2:

Go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management in the editor.

Step 3:

Find ClearPageFileAtShutDown and change its value to 1.

Step 4:

Restart the computer.

You may also try to tap or click the Notification Center icon in the Windows 10 system tray and tap or click All Settings.

Tap or click the System icon (for display, notification, apps, power – and other things).

Go to Notifications & Actions and deselect the "Show me tips about Windows" option.

Your CPU utilization should be back to normal.

Try to perform as well a Windows Update, you may be missing some important updates that can help stabilize your high CPU and Disk usage.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by...

1. After updating windows i have those strange cpu and memory high usage, i tryed to fix it by... - Similar Threads - updating those strange

2. Windows Update high CPU, Disk, Memory usage

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update high CPU, Disk, Memory usage: [IMG]If the Task Manager indicates that your Windows Update process is consuming a high CPU, Disk, Memory or Power on Windows 11/10, then this post will be able to help you address the issue. This can happen if the Windows Update cache or its components have been corrupted....
  3. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage: I have seen this particular issue all over the internet. Mine started right after I converted my Windows 10 MBR drive to GPT. WSAPPX started randomly going as high as 12gb of memory usage and 100% CPU usage. Long story short, MY resolution was to disable the start-up "Send to...
  4. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage: I have seen this particular issue all over the internet. Mine started right after I converted my Windows 10 MBR drive to GPT. WSAPPX started randomly going as high as 12gb of memory usage and 100% CPU usage. Long story short, MY resolution was to disable the start-up "Send to...
  5. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. High memory and cpu usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High memory and cpu usage: Never had this happen to me before. My memory and cpu usage is higher than normal, task manager says that my memory usage is 60% on idle. It's usually about 20 or 30, my cpu is 10% on idle and it spikes to 60 sometimes. When I open a game or browser they get significantly...
  7. Brave browser high CPU and Memory usage [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Brave browser high CPU and Memory usage [Fixed]: [ATTACH]This article talks about the possible fixes that you can try if the Brave browser consumes high CPU and Memory on your system. When a particular program consumes high resources, it directly impacts the system’s performance. Due to this, users may experience frequent...
  8. Fix VALORANT High Memory and CPU usage on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix VALORANT High Memory and CPU usage on Windows PC: [ATTACH]In this article, we will see some solutions to fix the Valorant high Memory and CPU usage issue on your Windows 11/10 gaming rig. According to the users experiencing this issue, the Riot Client shows high Memory and CPU usage when they launch the Valorant game. The...
  9. Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing wsappx high memory and CPU usage: I recently had to move my Users folder from my C:\ drive SSD to the D:\ drive HDD as I was running out of disk pace. I did the move in safe mode by using robocopy without following links and then creating a junction to the D:\ drive. I was faced with three issues straight...
  10. Fix Firefox high CPU or Memory usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Firefox high CPU or Memory usage on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]High CPU or Memory usage is known to slow down, hang, or freeze systems with Windows 10 installed in them. This high CPU usage could be caused by many applications and processes. If your system is showing high CPU usage [...] This post Fix Firefox high CPU...