Windows 10: After updating Windows Insider build 18252 No speaker Sound

Discus and support After updating Windows Insider build 18252 No speaker Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Updating Insider build 18252 my HP laptop No sound on Speaker nor detect attached headphone. Even troubleshooted HP assistant and update audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AjayRanjay, Oct 11, 2018.

1. After updating Windows Insider build 18252 No speaker Sound

After Updating Insider build 18252 my HP laptop No sound on Speaker nor detect attached headphone. Even troubleshooted HP assistant and update audio driver still persist the issue. Please fix this.

:)

AjayRanjay, Oct 11, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue After updating Windows Insider build 18252 No speaker Sound :p

cadaveca, Oct 11, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
  4. After updating Windows Insider build 18252 No speaker Sound

external speaker sound

Hello Alfred,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve sound issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

After updating Windows Insider build 18252 No speaker Sound

1. After updating Windows Insider build 18252 No speaker Sound - Similar Threads - updating Insider build

2. No sound from speakers after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from speakers after update: I have no sound from my speakers after updates. How do I fix this?I have tried the speakers on a different computer and they work. I have also tried another known good set of speakers on this computer and they do not work....
  3. Build-In Speakers And Microphone not Working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build-In Speakers And Microphone not Working after update: Hello, I really need your help on this one. Yesterday I have updated my Windows and just after the update, my microphone and build-in speakers stopped working. What works: - the microphone works if I call someone on Facebook, for example - I can test my microphone...
  4. Windows updates and insider builds

Windows updates and insider builds: purchased used laptop in may with Windows 8.1 installed. Did upgrade to windows 10. Not receiving updates and not receiving insider builds. Problem is cannot do downloads of such …. current build is 17134.799 version 1803. Please help....
  5. Windows Insider Build Updates

Windows Insider Build Updates: I am having a problem with receiving updates since January 16th but only on one of my desktops. My main computer is still receiving updates, currently pre-release 18323 but my backup desktop stopped at 18317. I did a remote with Customer Service two days ago and was assured...
  6. NO sound through in-build speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO sound through in-build speakers: I cannot fix this problem, there is no sound through the speakers but I have audio via bluetooth and headphones. My system is HP ElitePad running Windows 10 Pro, 1809, 64-bit. I tried various troubleshooting actions, including updating drivers, reinstalled Windows. Please...
  7. Pre-Release Build 10.0.18252 Build 18252

Pre-Release Build 10.0.18252 Build 18252: Hi Community, I installed the latest pre-release update and my printers no longer work. My main printer is an HP LaserJet Professional P1606dn. I tried to use the HP Print & Scan Doctor which usually resolves the printer problems caused by the updates but this time it...
  8. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Skip Build 18252 (19H1) - Oct. 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast & Skip Build 18252 (19H1) - Oct. 3: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18252 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring AND those who have opted in to Skip Ahead. Going forward, Insiders in the Fast ring and in Skip Ahead will receive the same 19H1 Insider...
  9. No Sound after Build 10041 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Sound after Build 10041 Update: Sound on Build 10041 was working until after the recommended update - resolved by rolling back the drivers. Why provide an update which obviously isn't compatible with my system. uSoft just can't be trusted. 4879
  10. No Sound after Build 10049 Update

No Sound after Build 10049 Update: After what seemed to be ages - more than 5 hours on an Intel I7 32M PC - Build 10049 finally upgraded from 10041 BUT no sound. I had this problem with Build 10041 when it updated the audio drivers but at least I could roll back the drivers to something previous that...