Windows 10: After updating Windows NES emulators now run very slowly

Discus and support After updating Windows NES emulators now run very slowly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I hope someone can help me with this. After the big update to windows 10 recently all NES emulators play very slowly and laggy. Does anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Captain Calvin, Jul 9, 2016.

1. After updating Windows NES emulators now run very slowly

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this. After the big update to windows 10 recently all NES emulators play very slowly and laggy. Does anyone know why this might be?

Thanks
    Any help appreciated.

:)

Captain Calvin, Jul 9, 2016
  2. stupidm4n Win User

s60 v1/v2 emulator for s60 v3 is it possible

so s60 v3 can have an emulator to run gameboy, nes, megadrive, sinclair spectrum, morphun etc, but cant have an emulator made to support an early version of itself ?

stupidm4n, Jul 9, 2016
  3. My computer runs very slowly and freezes often after installing the aniversary update.

My computer runs very slowly and freezes often after installing the aniversary update.

Hillary C., Jul 9, 2016
Thema:

After updating Windows NES emulators now run very slowly

1. After updating Windows NES emulators now run very slowly - Similar Threads - updating NES emulators

2. Windows 10 PC Running Very Slowly -- Any Ideas Why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Running Very Slowly -- Any Ideas Why?: I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 3470 with Windows 10. It is running very slowly all the time, with 95 per cent of the 4gb memory constantly in use and the HD sometimes running at 100 per cent or just under. This is when I have only a couple of programs -- Word, Edge --...
  3. Internet running really slowly after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet running really slowly after update: Hi, my internet has started running slowly after a windows 10 update. I am using Firefox. Anybody able to help with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-running-really-slowly-after-update/c86bcf98-05c0-4976-846f-4ae2657f5e5a
  4. Windows start very slowly

Windows start very slowly: About a month ago I had an update for Windows 10 and after that, the computer began to boot very slowly (it took him more than 30 minutes to go up and reach to the login screen) and sometimes the language changed to gibberish or strange symbols. After about a week, the...
  5. Windows 10 is running very slowly.

Windows 10 is running very slowly.: HOw do I speed up Window s 10? Are there files I need to remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-running-very-slowly/2ab1c823-577b-4d2b-be05-e8ec6b9ddde2
  6. My Windows Explorer runs very slowly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows Explorer runs very slowly: My Windows Explorer runs very slowly (working ....), it seems that there is a problem with file system. For instance, Layout properties are grayed out, Alternative also (I run Swedish Windows, not sure if Layout and Alöternative alre corect words...). External drives open...
  7. Windows 10 booting and running very slowly

Windows 10 booting and running very slowly: My Dell Pecision M6800 has plenty of memory and a fast i7 processor with an 860 EVO mSATA SSD (500GB) and is fully updated. But sometimes, not all of the time decides to run very, very slowly. It can happen having no problems over weeks or it can happen every couple of days....
  8. Internet Running Very Slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Running Very Slowly: I've been going back and forth with my isp for a while now. trying to troubleshoot issues with my service. For a while it was truly their faults, going through updates and having down time in my area, just an overall loss of internet and throttling internet. I have since...
  9. Windows 10 suddenly running very slowly

Windows 10 suddenly running very slowly: My PC is suddenly running very slowly and programs are not opening or staying open. I think I may have installed an update yesterday, but couldn't say which update it is as I don't remember. How can I rectify the problem?...
  10. Computer runs very slowly (vitually freezing shortly after sign in)

Computer runs very slowly (vitually freezing shortly after sign in): Hi, My reasonably well specced computer (i5, wd black HDD) seems to run very slowly to the point where it is unusable shortly after I sign in. It seems to be the same in safe mode! I have tried restoring to the earliest restore point there is, again no luck! However...