Windows 10: after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows

Discus and support after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with sticky notes after that i updated my windows. sticky notes open as multiple window. if you don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SaeedZamani1, Jun 16, 2019.

1. after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows

Hi.

sorry for my bad english.

i have a problem with sticky notes after that i updated my windows.

sticky notes open as multiple window. if you don't get what i mean plz look at the associated image.

i move mouse on sticky notes to you see multiple windows.

tnx in advance.

after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows 82f4b5ea-42c4-4111-9a24-7c9b9c553cc9?upload=true.png

:)

SaeedZamani1, Jun 16, 2019

2. Win 10 v1709 update and missing Sticky Notes

Hi,

There is a possibility that the Sticky Notes were unexpectedly deleted on your desktop due to some errors while the update is being installed. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need to know which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently
    installed on your PC.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest recovering the lost Sticky Notes by following these steps:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\StickyNotes.snt in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
    • Look for StickyNotes.snt file and then open it with Notepad or Microsoft Word.
    • Look for the missing notes in .snt file, copy and paste it into a new Sticky Notes.

To avoid issues with missing Sticky Notes, it will be best to back them up. You can follow the steps provided by
    Jennifer Bri in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to back up and restore
    Sticky notes in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Jun 16, 2019
  4. after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows

the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows

1. after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows - Similar Threads - updating sticky notes

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky Notes after last update

Sticky Notes after last update: Hi. So today I updated my Windows and turns out it was a bad idea. I use a lot of Sticky Notes and they were badly affected. Before the update, I could just double-click the icon and all the notes would minimalize. Now, I do just that - and this abomination appears:...
  5. Multiple Display Sticky Notes

Multiple Display Sticky Notes: I currently have 2 displays, one is my laptop and the other is an external monitor. I want to make my main display the monitor and have the sticky notes on the laptop secondary display. But everytime i unplug and replug the hdmi cable, the sticky notes move back to the...
  6. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  7. Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates

Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates: Sticky note can't open after I'm updates the Windows 10 1903 then after the Windows is load the desktop, 1st think I saw where is my stick note ?? I try open the stick note app , it open show loading then it close it . Did I lost all my note due to Windows updates....
  8. Sticky Notes Update - Multiple Windows

Sticky Notes Update - Multiple Windows: After the latest update, sticky notes now have all my notes as individual windows. Is there a way to change them back to just one window where I can click the icon and bring them all up at once rather than trying to hunt down the specific one I'm looking for? 138205
  9. Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update

Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update: I use the sticky notes app a lot and this update is very frustrating. I usually have a bunch of notes open at once while i'm working and I loved being able to minimize them all at once. Now I have to manually close them all to get them out of the way. Could you guys maybe add...
  10. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes open as one window

2. sticky notes appear as multiple windows

3. how to open up all sticky notes at once

4. sticky notes opening multiple windows,
  5. windows 10 opening multiple stickynotes