Windows 10: after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not...

Discus and support after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,after updating to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not show the pin option anymore, only the delete option is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by you_cannot_pass, Jun 10, 2023.

1. after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not...

Hi,after updating to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not show the pin option anymore, only the delete option is shown. I have a Surface laptop Go3.Thanks

:)

you_cannot_pass, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Martmcd Win User

Where is "Clipboard Viewer"?

Hi cwr64

Windows 10 has a built in Clipboard History that may meet your requirements.

Clipboard History will allow you to save multiple Items and select from the list to paste.

settings -> system -> clipboard

turn on clipboard history

Save items to the clipboard in the normal way (e.g. Ctrl+C) then when you come to paste, use Winkey+V to select the item from the list.

Martmcd, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2023
  4. after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not...

Not understanding the Clipboard in Windows 11

Hi. I started using the new Clipboard on Windows 11 & found it to be very frustrating!!! I clearly understand how to use the Clipboard. Maybe I’m alone, but what I don’t understand is why can’t the Clipboard stay open while you are pasting multiple items & even repeatedly pasting several times in a document, etc. Having to open (Win + V) every time I need to paste an item? I think is constantly repeating steps that are unnecessary. Why couldn’t Microsoft have the Clipboard stay open & let you manually close it when you are finished using it? When I use the Clipboard in Word or Excel it stays open, but OneNote doesn’t have that option. I’m just ranting here expecting no solutions. I never believe in giving Microsoft any feedback because frankly, I believe it’s just a waste of my time. In the past I wasn’t one to question or bad-mouth Microsoft; I always thought that Microsoft had its reasons. However, lately, I’m finding myself starting to understand why many folks are so anti-Microsoft. Does anyone understand my point above regarding Windows Clipboard? Please tell me if I’m making any sense here.

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

DaveClinton, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not...

1. after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 items into the system clipboard do not... - Similar Threads - updatong version 22621

2. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Items on clipboard in Windows 10.: I am working on Windows 10. When I open some documents, especially in excel, and close it, it is stated that I have items in/on my clipboard and I am asked whether it should be retained or not. How can I put this frustrating message off....
  3. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Items on clipboard in Windows 10.: I am working on Windows 10. When I open some documents, especially in excel, and close it, it is stated that I have items in/on my clipboard and I am asked whether it should be retained or not. How can I put this frustrating message off....
  4. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 the system clipboard doesn't show the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updatong to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 the system clipboard doesn't show the...: Hi,after updating to windows 11 version 10.0.22621.1702 the system clipboard doesn'y show the pin option anymore, only the delete option is shown. I have a Surface laptop Go3.Thanks...
  6. Windows 11 - clipboard history items do not appear immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - clipboard history items do not appear immediately: When i copy some text, in Win+V window new item appears after about a minute of waiting. On win10 it was instant and I often used this feature. 22H2 clean installed, tried sfc and dism repair - not helped....
  7. Windows 11 - clipboard history items do not appear immediately

Windows 11 - clipboard history items do not appear immediately: When i copy some text, in Win+V window new item appears after about a minute of waiting. On win10 it was instant and I often used this feature. 22H2 clean installed, tried sfc and dism repair - not helped....
  8. How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?: Since one of the last windows updates, whenever I have to windows snapped to the left and right edge of the screen, they are resized together. I had this kind of joint resize switched off. Looking at tutorials in the internet, they show a checkbox in the system settings,...
  9. How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?

How do I turn of joint resize in Windows 11 Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621?: Since one of the last windows updates, whenever I have to windows snapped to the left and right edge of the screen, they are resized together. I had this kind of joint resize switched off. Looking at tutorials in the internet, they show a checkbox in the system settings,...
  10. how to get clipboard items out of clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get clipboard items out of clipboard: saved a bunch of screenshots in clipboard via snip and sketch, can't copy them anywhere using "windows V" to view items in clipboard. once I select them, the window closes, can't access. os = win10 desktop up to date...