Windows 10: After upgrade an issue with hibernation

Discus and support After upgrade an issue with hibernation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and whenI recover my PC from the hibernation, it has an issue. Then it fixes it and performs a boot from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PepeJimenez1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. After upgrade an issue with hibernation

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and whenI recover my PC from the hibernation, it has an issue. Then it fixes it and performs a boot from scratch.It is a kernel data inpage error and I received an error code 0xc000001

:)

PepeJimenez1, Mar 18, 2020

2. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Mar 18, 2020
  4. After upgrade an issue with hibernation

Another power related issue (Hibernation error)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply with the Hardware configuration information of your device.

1. What is the make and model of the laptop?
    2. Have you tried all the above mentioned methods which was suggested to fix the issue with the Hibernation?

Awaiting for your response.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

After upgrade an issue with hibernation

1. After upgrade an issue with hibernation - Similar Threads - upgrade issue hibernation

2. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  3. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen issue after hibernate: HelloI am recently started facing the below issue.. Need help to fix it please. I have windows 10.So the problem are i'm getting BSOD after PC starts from hibernation. Error " PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREAI couldn't restart the system so I had to restore with a restore point...
  4. Blue screen issue after hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hibernation problem after SSD upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hibernation problem after SSD upgrade: [ATTACH] Hi, I got a new NVME-SSD for Christmas. I inserted it into the second M2-slot of my mainboard. In the first slot is my "old" SATA-SSD. I would have had to dissasemble the whole computer to get access to the first slot. Next I cloned my partitions from the old to...
  6. Issues with Hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Hibernation: I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop. After the upgraded Windows 10 , I ran into issues of the Blue Screen. That got resolved by upgrading the network driver. Then came the issue of the wi fi going off and not connecting. Therefore I was advised to download the driver from the Lenovo...
  7. Hibernate issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate issue: I have Dell inspiron 5559 laptop...os-windows 10. Recently when I was using my laptop it suddenly stoppednot even showing shutting down as if by battery was at 0% charge. But at that time charging cable was connected. Now when I use the laptop with charging cable connected...
  8. sleep/hibernation issues after upgrade to 1903 (Windows 10)

sleep/hibernation issues after upgrade to 1903 (Windows 10): Hello, After the windows 10 pro 1903 update in May I am having issues when my dell e7250 system goes to deep sleep. System: E7250 Intel HD Graphics 5500 Docking Station Dell 2405FPW I have an external monitor connected to the system through a dell docking station....
  9. Hibernate not working after memory upgrade

Hibernate not working after memory upgrade: After adding more memory/ram hibernating the pc results in a 'boot failure detected' and the memory speed being changed down to 1331Mhz from 1866Mhz. I had run memtest86+ after fitting another 2x4Gb memory chips. These being identical to the existing two chips. I have...
  10. Issues with hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with hibernation: I've been encountering some issues with waking up from hibernation that have been driving me nuts for quite a while. So, my laptop used to hibernate perfectly with no issues but a month ago this issue appeared. Mainly, when I hibernate my laptop it works good. But when I...