Windows 10: After upgrade from Home to Enterprise, my product key is gone

Discus and support After upgrade from Home to Enterprise, my product key is gone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Where do I find my product Key after upgrade from Home to Enterprise? I recently upgraded my laptop to Enterprise, and now my screen is constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkGilbert6, Aug 28, 2019.

1. After upgrade from Home to Enterprise, my product key is gone

Where do I find my product Key after upgrade from Home to Enterprise?

I recently upgraded my laptop to Enterprise, and now my screen is constantly showing 'Activate your product'. But my MS account shows all is good. Where is my product Key?

:)

MarkGilbert6, Aug 28, 2019

2. enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Aug 28, 2019
  4. wetenhr Win User

After upgrade from Home to Enterprise, my product key is gone

Usable Product Keys for Enterprise downgrade to Pro

Hi, very interested in this opportunity simply to downgrade without having to reinstall.

Background - I got to Win 10 Enterprise when Win 10 was first released; at that time I think I was offered only Home or Enterprise, so selected Enterprise as my upgrade route from Win 7 Ultimate.

From there the Windows authentication process led to the digital signature being installed in my machine.

So I don't have a Win 10 Pro key to use in order to downgrade my setup. I only have my older Win 7 Pro and Win 7 Ultimate licenses available to me.

Can I use one or other of these as the key for a downgrade?

[Background - the reason I want to downgrade is due to problems upgrading to Creators Edition with Enterprise. Microsoft have suggested I reinstall, which I think will mean I need to go back to Win 7 Pro and build forward from there. If it's possible instead to just do a downgrade from Enterprise I'd rather go that way. I think I'm fine from an edition point of view; currently on 1607 and trying to go to 1703.]

wetenhr, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

After upgrade from Home to Enterprise, my product key is gone

1. After upgrade from Home to Enterprise, my product key is gone - Similar Threads - upgrade Home Enterprise

2. Product Key gone after reset?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key gone after reset?: Hey, I was experiencing some problems with my laptop where my screen was frozen after start up and my cursor was the only thing moving. It stayed like that for a couple days and I just could not get it to past that. So I searched online for a video on what could be the...
  3. Product Key gone after reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key gone after reset?: Hey, I was experiencing some problems with my laptop where my screen was frozen after start up and my cursor was the only thing moving. It stayed like that for a couple days and I just could not get it to past that. So I searched online for a video on what could be the...
  4. Product Key gone after reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. upgrade win 10 home to ein 11 enterprise - no product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade win 10 home to ein 11 enterprise - no product key: my system upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 11 enterprise but never received a product key. It keeps asking me to activate windows. This happened on both my laptop and desktop computers. How do I fix this?...
  6. upgrade win 10 home to ein 11 enterprise - no product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade win 10 home to ein 11 enterprise - no product key: my system upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 11 enterprise but never received a product key. It keeps asking me to activate windows. This happened on both my laptop and desktop computers. How do I fix this?...
  7. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise. Cannot find Product Key. Cannot Activate Windows: Good Day, On 3/20/2020 my company purchased a new HP laptop for me to use. The laptop was purchased at Office Depot. Windows 10 Home was preloaded. On 3/23/2020 I purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise. I have the Order Details, Order Number, etc., that was...
  8. Upgraded to Windows10 Enterprise and need product key

Upgraded to Windows10 Enterprise and need product key: [ATTACH] I need help in finding the product key for Windows 10 enterprise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-windows10-enterprise-and-need-product/6c4dafa8-ed48-4288-ab6b-db479e597f45"
  9. No product key after upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro for Workstations

No product key after upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro for Workstations: I have Windows 10 Home that I bought from the Windows store and have no problems. Once I bought it it included the key to activate. I then purchased an upgrade through the Windows Store for Windows 10 Pro for Workstations and I was not given a key. Both versions show paid...
  10. Trying to upgrade from Home to Enterprise E3

Trying to upgrade from Home to Enterprise E3: I have a pc with Home on it and trying to upgrade it to Enterprise E3 which is associated to my azure active directory. I haven't been able to activate enterprise, any help?...