Windows 10: after upgrade my desktop computer has no software

Discus and support after upgrade my desktop computer has no software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it needs windows install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyWood5, Nov 3, 2019.

1. after upgrade my desktop computer has no software

it needs windows install

:)

AnthonyWood5, Nov 3, 2019
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 3, 2019
  4. after upgrade my desktop computer has no software

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

after upgrade my desktop computer has no software

1. after upgrade my desktop computer has no software - Similar Threads - upgrade desktop computer

2. My computer cant find recovery software and has 8.1 needs upgrade but wont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer cant find recovery software and has 8.1 needs upgrade but wont: I literally have no hardware on my computer or any recovery files or anything it had 8.1 on it and it wont upgrade because it says it needs more space i dont know how to create more space since it is literally blank anyway and it wont even recover the 8.1 at this point...
  3. My computer cant find recovery software and has 8.1 needs upgrade but wont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer cant find recovery software and has 8.1 needs upgrade but wont: I literally have no hardware on my computer or any recovery files or anything it had 8.1 on it and it wont upgrade because it says it needs more space i dont know how to create more space since it is literally blank anyway and it wont even recover the 8.1 at this point...
  4. Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle: One thing I've noticed since some time back now is how I often find my Windows 11 desktop being unresponsive after I haven't used the computer for a while.What happens is when I move the mouse cursor to for instance open a folder I have on my Desktop, the folder icon isn't...
  5. Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop unresponsive after computer has been idle: One thing I've noticed since some time back now is how I often find my Windows 11 desktop being unresponsive after I haven't used the computer for a while.What happens is when I move the mouse cursor to for instance open a folder I have on my Desktop, the folder icon isn't...
  6. Upgrading software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading software: Hello, I want to upgrade my windows 10 to anniversary edition will my files be deleted ? and how to backup files ? and i don,t have any hardware for backing up files or software plzzzz help...
  7. Software upgrade

Software upgrade: Currently I'm running on windows 10 pro 1803 version. If i want to upgrade it to 1903, how much data it takes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-upgrade/1ee131f8-258e-4552-ba2c-bc73a3dc36aa
  8. upgrading on a computer with three desktops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    upgrading on a computer with three desktops: I share a computer with two other people. We share one service provider but have three seperate desktop access. I want to upgrade my Avast antivirus that we all share. If I upgrade it on my desktop will it automatically upgrade on the other two. If not, what should I do to...
  9. upgrading on a computer with three desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    upgrading on a computer with three desktops: I share a computer with two other people. We share one service provider but have three seperate desktop access. I want to upgrade my Avast antivirus that we all share. If I upgrade it on my desktop will it automatically upgrade on the other two. If not, what should I do to...
  10. After upgrade to W10 Threshold ALL my software DISAPPEARED...

After upgrade to W10 Threshold ALL my software DISAPPEARED...: Hi, I had Windows 7 Home Prem OA on a laptop Asus K52F. Then, months ago I upgraded to Windows 10 10240 build. It was good but became slow using Chrome, etc. Well, I saw the possibility to go to the new Windows Ten w10. But here, Brazil on 11/27/2015, it still had no...