Windows 10: After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630

Discus and support After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The last driver which I can install is 391.35 (27.04.2018). Any newer driver from that can't install on 1809!!!!!! And please, do not tell me some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelTs, May 15, 2019.

1. AngelTs Win User

After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630

The last driver which I can install is 391.35 (27.04.2018). Any newer driver from that can't install on 1809!!!!!!

And please, do not tell me some common shi...s. The problem is very specific and if you don't know exactly shu...t up and don't waist any time

:)

AngelTs, May 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 15, 2019
  3. Nvidia GeForce 6150SE nforce 430 and Windows 10 upgrade

Hi All,

I am able to upgrade my HP Pavillion tx 1000 series Laptop with "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150" Graphic card from Windows 7 to Windows 10 OS .

Initially when I tried to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I clicked on the GetW10 icon to "Reserve your W10 free upgrade" the upgrade stopped due to Incompatible graphic card "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150" drivers.

I have used Windows 'System Restore' to earlier date. Again installed Windows7 updates and created new "restore point" before installing 'KB3035583 update' in list of available MS windows updates for windows7.

Step 1: First Install windows 10 and later install NVIDIA Graphic card driver as in step 2 (or you may give a try to do step 2 and later do step 1).

Note : Uninstall all the NVIDIA graphic drivers from laptop and restart PC. Before that disable auto install hardware drivers through windows update and enable "Never install driver software from Windows Update".
    Then click on Save Changes.

Your laptop screen need to work at low resolution and you will see "Microsoft Basic Video Driver" in Device Manger > Display Adapters > .

After creating new "restore point" install 'KB3035583 update' in list of updates for windows7. Later use 'GetW10' icon to "Reserve and upgrade to W10"

Step 2: Install NVIDIA Graphic card driver

Download "309.08-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql" from below URL.

NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce 309.08 Driver WHQL

GeForce 309.08 Driver

Version: 309.08 WHQL

Release Date: 2015.2.24

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit

CUDA Toolkit: 5.0

Language: English (US)

File Size: 217.21 MB

Create new "NVIDIA" folder in C:\Program Files\ and install the above graphic driver.

If you are unable to install the driver then you need to navigate to below location.

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\309.08\Win8_WinVista_Win7_64\International\Display.Driver\nv_dispi.inf

Edit the Setup Information file "nv_dispi.inf" in above location in notepad.

Changed the text in the below line :

NVIDIA_DEV.0240 = "NVIDIA GeForce 6150"

Edit above line to :

NVIDIA_DEV.0244 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150"

Note : If you are unable to edit, copy the file to any other location and edit "nv_dispi.inf" file. Later copy it and replace the file in "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\309.08\Win8_WinVista_Win7_64\International\Display.Driver\nv_dispi.inf".

Open Device Manger

> Display Adapters

> Right click on "Microsoft Basic Video Driver" .

> Update Driver Software

> Browse my computer for driver software, Locate and install driver software manually

> Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

> Select NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 from Select the driver you want to install for this hardware. Please see the attached screenshot.

After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630 bed1b3de-9683-4a61-8a8e-f00f3c047f50.jpg

Complete the installation and restart the Laptop.

Go to Windows 10 Settings >Display > Advanced Display Settings > Select resolution Recommended (example 1280 X 800 )

If the text on screen is small then goto Advanced sizing of text and use custom sizing to 125 %.

Finally NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 Graphic Card working on Windows 10.

After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630 8d8b7a38-ea64-4226-a4a2-f5383c791196.jpg

cms Kartheek, May 15, 2019
  4. After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630

Nvidia Geforce Go 7950GTX driver

I have just been upgraded to Windows 10 and my Nvidia Geforce Go 7950GTX is not working. In windows 7 Ultimate I had the driver 8.17.12.5947 and I understood this was for Windows 8 and should work fine on Windows 10. I have the driver on a USB stick but
    my problem is that the 7950GTX is not shown on the list of installed hardware in Device Manager so I can't right-click and select "update driver". I have tried using the "setup" application in the driver but, although it shows the Nvidia background and seems
    to be working, it ends up with a message that the driver was not installed and no changes have been made to my system. Is there another driver available for the Geforce Go 7000 graphics cards and, more importantly, how can I get my card to show in Device Manager?

David Cuuk, May 15, 2019
Thema:

After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630

1. After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630 - Similar Threads - upgrade 1809 can't

2. Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce 6150se not working right after installed the newest 22h2 update for Windows...: Hi all.My graphics were working right when I was running 21h2. After I updated to the latest Windows 10 22h2 Update the windows and Taskbar start flickering they appear and dissappear The only solution I've found is uninstalling Nvidia or disabling it, I'm using the latest...
  3. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10: Hi EveryoneI was trying to update my Nvidia Geforce driver, but i unable to update. So i tried to uninstall the driver and download the new version of the driver. however i able to download the driver but i tried to run the installer the driver, the loading of the installer...
  4. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10: Hi EveryoneI was trying to update my Nvidia Geforce driver, but i unable to update. So i tried to uninstall the driver and download the new version of the driver. however i able to download the driver but i tried to run the installer the driver, the loading of the installer...
  5. Can't install nvidia geforce driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Can't Install nVidia Windows 11 Geforce Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install nVidia Windows 11 Geforce Driver: Hi,I have discovered that my nVidia driver is missing since upgrading to Win11, so I attempted to download the latest from nVidia Experience only to be told that the latest version, which is reported by them to be compatible with Win11, is not compatible.I've attempted to use...
  7. Can't Install nVidia Windows 11 Geforce Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install nVidia Windows 11 Geforce Driver: Hi,I have discovered that my nVidia driver is missing since upgrading to Win11, so I attempted to download the latest from nVidia Experience only to be told that the latest version, which is reported by them to be compatible with Win11, is not compatible.I've attempted to use...
  8. i cant install newest nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant install newest nvidia driver: so r/nvidia refused to help me, maybe someone here can help me. i downloaded the lastest nvidia driver 445 for the gtx 1060 win 10 64bit. when i click the .exe the location where the file is, just freezes and it loads endlessly. i have to restart windows explorer in the...
  9. Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: Hello ! Every one I Can't install NVidia GeForce experience. getting error telemetry client failed to install. I tried starting NVidia telemetry service and getting message. The nvidia telemetry service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop...
  10. Nvidia Geforce 7150m / 630 drivers x64 needed pls

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce 7150m / 630 drivers x64 needed pls: anyone have a good driver for this slightly older vista-era laptop? the machine is a HP DV9917CL. I have it running with the old HP vista 64 driver. it works pretty good but I get some flashes and blackouts on certain aero functions [haven't tried sans-aero yet]....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. cant update geforce 630

3. i cant update nvidia gt 630

4. cant install nvidia drivers low res in win10 fake gpu