Windows 10: After upgrade to 20H2, get a mini-bluescreen every hour, to the hour. No escape.

Discus and support After upgrade to 20H2, get a mini-bluescreen every hour, to the hour. No escape. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Running W10 Enterprise. Ran the upgrade assistant to get 20H2 right away. Upgrade goes fine, no issues or warnings far as I can tell.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Revenant1988, Oct 21, 2020.

1. After upgrade to 20H2, get a mini-bluescreen every hour, to the hour. No escape.

After upgrade to 20H2, get a mini-bluescreen every hour, to the hour. No escape. XK6crvb7bMQzc-PKh7YzSSVI0gNPAaVPL58Q1-VpeXs.jpg

Running W10 Enterprise.

Ran the upgrade assistant to get 20H2 right away.

Upgrade goes fine, no issues or warnings far as I can tell. Shut down for the day.

Start work the next day (today). Clock strikes 9:08am, get this message:

your pc will automatically restart in one minute Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. You should close this message now and save your work.

oh boy

No big deal. It reboots. I login. 2 minutes later, I get the same message and it reboots again.

Ok.

It starts back up.

I login, nothing happens, everything seems OK. I resume work. Exactly ONE hour later, to the minute, at 10:09am same message. 2 reboots.

It's been doing every hour since then, to the minute.

Tried to revert the feature update back to 2004, but windows says it is unable to do so. Bugger.

Tried a few different things, so far no luck. Can't find another example of this specific problem, so far.

Not listed in known issues either.

Not asking for a fix, just passing along, in case others also have the problem. Hoping Microsoft visits here and sees it.

submitted by /u/Revenant1988
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Revenant1988, Oct 21, 2020

2. Disable Active hours?

Hello Daniel,

If you wish to add more hours or to have an option to turn off the Active Hours, then the feature is currently unavailable on Windows phone. It is best if you can send a suggestion to make the features available using the
    Feedback Hub app. To send a suggestion on your Windows phone, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestionand fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Oct 21, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    Most hours played in a game!

I just realized something....
    That game is ~1.5 years old... If that is accurate, you played, on AVERAGE 14 hours a day EVERY DAY...........What in the Sam Hell???????????? 14 hours a day average is called a PROBLEM. Yikes... scary... how old are you? Live in parents basement? How the hell can you manage 14 hours a day every day for 550+ days???????????????????????????????

EarthDog, Oct 21, 2020
  4. After upgrade to 20H2, get a mini-bluescreen every hour, to the hour. No escape.

Most hours played in a game!

Final Fantasy XI = 5000 Hours+ I played for seven years.
    League of Legends = 2500 Hours+ I played for three years
    Rocket League = 300 Hours+
    Diablo 3 = 500 Hours+
    Diablo 2 = 700 Hours+

The list goes on... but I'd rather stop it there, it hurts when I think about the money I could have made instead of playing video games.

Larochepiano, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

After upgrade to 20H2, get a mini-bluescreen every hour, to the hour. No escape.

1. After upgrade to 20H2, get a mini-bluescreen every hour, to the hour. No escape. - Similar Threads - upgrade 20H2 mini

2. New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so: I've recently built a new pc with some old parts and have been experiencing a lot of blue screens. I've tried troubleshooting to no avail and am here wondering what else I can do.The specs are as follows:Ryzen 5 7600xB650 Gaming X AX rev 1.3 on bios FB2x16 GB DDR5 T-Force...
  3. New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so: I've recently built a new pc with some old parts and have been experiencing a lot of blue screens. I've tried troubleshooting to no avail and am here wondering what else I can do.The specs are as follows:Ryzen 5 7600xB650 Gaming X AX rev 1.3 on bios FB2x16 GB DDR5 T-Force...
  4. PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.: I've been able to use a few previous windows support articles to narrow down that it is a USB error of some sort. For right now I have 3 minidumps uploaded here, all were from today. What I don't understand is that I don't have a USB hub so I cannot to save my life figure out...
  5. PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC has bluescreened on average every half hour today.: I've been able to use a few previous windows support articles to narrow down that it is a USB error of some sort. For right now I have 3 minidumps uploaded here, all were from today. What I don't understand is that I don't have a USB hub so I cannot to save my life figure out...
  6. Keep Getting Random Bluescreen Every 2-4 Hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep Getting Random Bluescreen Every 2-4 Hours: i keep getting Bluescreen sometime even when computer just start up.i already do windows update, reinstall windows, buy a new motherboard, buy a new ram, use my other ssd, and it keep getting bluescreen. there is two thing in my build i didn't replace yet CPU and CASE did a...
  7. Facing Bluescreen almost Every Hour. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing Bluescreen almost Every Hour. Help!: I am facing Bluescreen almost Every hour submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2nb66/facing_bluescreen_almost_every_hour_help/
  8. have been getting Blue screens every hour to a couple of hours

have been getting Blue screens every hour to a couple of hours: Ive been getting blue screens every hour to a few hours seem to have started after i updated windows i did a fresh install that did nothing. i dont have anything over clocked, all my drivers all updated to their current i would be watching a video and bam blue screen hasent...
  9. Getting BSoD at five past every hour

Getting BSoD at five past every hour: I've been having trouble with my Windows 10 (64 bit) desktop computer. At 5 past every hour, without fail, it gets BSoD. Doesn't matter how long the computer has already been on for, and it doesn't matter what I'm doing on the computer. If it's 10:05, 2:05, 3:05, or whatever,...
  10. BSOD every hour

BSOD every hour: Would like to find out why I am blue screening . Thanks. 72866