Windows 10: After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site.

Discus and support After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Here is the error we're getting: Your connection isn't private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gmail.com for example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dave22832, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Dave22832 Win User

After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site.

Here is the error we're getting:

Your connection isn't private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gmail.com for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards.

NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

:)

Dave22832, Jul 1, 2020

2. Can't access to Google sites any more

Vanessa:

Re your concern, please have my reply as below;

Thank you for your attention to above.

Best Regards

D. S. Lo

Dar ShinLo, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Can't access to Google sites any more

Hi Dar,

For me to properly assist you with your concern regarding accessing Google sites, allow me to ask the following information:

• When did the problem start?
    • What was the statement that appeared when you access Google sites?
    • What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Are you able to access websites other than Google sites?
    • Is your laptop connected to a public hotspot or to your home network?

By the way, kindly check your laptop's update history for us to verify if an update has taken place. Follow these steps:

1. Open Settings > Update & Security.
    2. Under Windows Update, click View installed update history.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 1, 2020
  4. After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site.

Can't connect to google sites

I can't connect to google sites in either edge or ie11. The answer desk can't help awaiting a callback. Checked everything reset in advance internet options. Used virus checkers nothing found. Should I reinstall windows 8?

ZoeBaker_221, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site.

1. After upgrade to Edge, we now can't connect to any Google site. - Similar Threads - upgrade Edge can't

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  5. HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP. Computer is connected to WiFi but isn’t connecting to any other site but google....: If anyone knows how to solve this, please dm me. It’s been going on for months and whenever I would post this on a subreddit, nobody responds. submitted by /u/PikaDicc [link] [comments]...
  6. Can't load Google sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't load Google sites: Pls, i need some help. My Laptop seems not to load any google sites like youtube, google drive, google classroom. How can these be solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-google-sites/04f37b1c-f207-4830-abde-d4df44dfa6d7
  7. Why can't we install Google Chrome from Edge?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't we install Google Chrome from Edge?: Hi, I would just like to know why we aren't able to install Google Chrome from Edge. I personally prefer Google Chrome over Microsoft Edge because it is an easier search engine to use and we have become so accustomed to using chrome. Will this issue be rectified in the...
  8. Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...

Timeout when trying to connect to any google account site: Gmail, calendar, or google...: I can't access gmail, calendar, or google account. Every time the connection times out. I get ERR_CONECTION_TIMED_OUT or something similar. It works on Some computers on my network (laptop, other PC (sometimes) but not my main PC. I also can't access google accounts...
  9. Can't access to Google sites any more

Can't access to Google sites any more: I think my PC (Lenovo T450) has been updated with the latest Window version couple days ago. Then it could not access Google web site any more. I tried different Google web sites, none was linked. It just showed a statement as below. Please help how it can't solve the...
  10. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?: Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers. 75982