Windows 10: After upgrade to windows 10 1903, windows update is unable to connect to server

Discus and support After upgrade to windows 10 1903, windows update is unable to connect to server in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a successful upgrade to windows 10 1903, the windows update feature no longer works. We have upgrade 5 machines and they all have the same issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jorge_M6, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Jorge_M6 Win User

After upgrade to windows 10 1903, windows update is unable to connect to server

After a successful upgrade to windows 10 1903, the windows update feature no longer works. We have upgrade 5 machines and they all have the same issue. Is there a fix for this?

:)

Jorge_M6, Jul 18, 2019

2. Steam unable to connect in Windows 10

Just got the WIndows 10 upgrade and got all my drivers updated, etc. But now Steam won't start and fails at connecting. Anyone else have this issue?

MxPhenom 216, Jul 18, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    Steam unable to connect in Windows 10

I also had this problem when I upgraded, but it appeared to solve itself 20 mins later after I made a thread about it on here *Big Grin After upgrade to windows 10 1903, windows update is unable to connect to server :D

RCoon, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

1. After upgrade to windows 10 1903, windows update is unable to connect to server - Similar Threads - upgrade 1903 update

2. Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server: I got a error message saying thisWindows is unable to connect to the games updates serverSuddenly, I asked my friend about this error message and he sent me this https://cdn3.zone.msn.com/images/v12/en-us/Microsoft_Games.xml I downloaded the file. He said he was a "bit...
  3. Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is unable to connect to the games updates server: I got a error message saying thisWindows is unable to connect to the games updates serverSuddenly, I asked my friend about this error message and he sent me this https://cdn3.zone.msn.com/images/v12/en-us/Microsoft_Games.xml I downloaded the file. He said he was a "bit...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server: Using common IPs in the "add a server" such as hub.mcs.gg or us.mineplex.com , my Minecraft client cannot locate the server and always says "Unable to Connect". Of course, mineplex is currently a featured server, and if I click on join server for mineplex in the featured...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to Server: Using common IPs in the "add a server" such as hub.mcs.gg or us.mineplex.com , my Minecraft client cannot locate the server and always says "Unable to Connect". Of course, mineplex is currently a featured server, and if I click on join server for mineplex in the featured...
  6. Unable to update OR upgrade computer from Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update OR upgrade computer from Windows 10 1903: Updates have been failing on my wife's computer for several months now. It is stuck at version 1903. I've tried various permutations of these commands: sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth I just tried an update using this link which also failed...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 unable to connect to a server

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 unable to connect to a server: - I can connect to the featured servers ok - when I try to connect to a new server I get the message "unable to connect to world" - I've tried numerous different servers - Minecraft is allowed internet access through my firewall plus I've also turned it off completely and...
  8. Windows 10 VPN Connection does not connect after 1903 Update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 VPN Connection does not connect after 1903 Update.: Hi, I have a problem with our VPN connection to the office from machines that have done the Windows 10 1903 Update. When you click on the connection it just sits there. I have recreated them and it makes not difference. If i connect with a Windows 10 machine with 1809 it...
  9. Dial up connection can't connect windows update server after upgrade/ install Windows 10...

Dial up connection can't connect windows update server after upgrade/ install Windows 10...: I can connect all other site with my dial up modem connection, but can't connect to windows update server. When I check connection status, it show not connected although I'm already connected. I can browse all site . But when I check for update for windows feature show "Error...
  10. Dial up connection can't connect windows update server after upgrade/ install Windows 10...

Dial up connection can't connect windows update server after upgrade/ install Windows 10...: I can connect all other site with my dial up modem connection, but can't connect to windows update server. When I check connection status, it show not connected although I'm already connected. I can browse all site . But when I check for update for windows feature show "Error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to do a windows update after 1903

2. unable to connect to domain after windows update

3. windows update failed no longer working after upgarde to 1903

4. windows 1903 cant connect to update,
  5. unable to download windows update 1903; message: We couldnt install some updates because the PC was turned off.,
  6. after windows upgraded 1903 firewall is turned on,
  7. problem with connecting to remote machine after 1903 updates,
  8. unable to download windows update 1903,
  9. problem connecting to windows update server 1903 version,
  10. unable to upgrade to 1903 due to AVG,
  11. after update 1903 cant connect