Windows 10: After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office

Discus and support After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get my windows 7 back? When I upgraded I lost all my Office Package (i.e. word, excel, powerpoint, etc.). [Original Title: Windows 10 vs. 7]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronwatkins, Oct 10, 2018.

1. After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office

How do I get my windows 7 back? When I upgraded I lost all my Office Package (i.e. word, excel, powerpoint, etc.).

[Original Title: Windows 10 vs. 7]

:)

ronwatkins, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Chino Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Kaapstad Win User

After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office :D

Kaapstad, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office

1. After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Upgrade lost Microsoft

2. Microsoft Windows 10 have lost Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows 10 have lost Microsoft Office: After an update Office and Word have disappeared. Presumably the whole package has gone. Suddenly happened a few days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-have-lost-microsoft-office/6cbf2983-544f-4b44-ab42-7e979ca396a0
  3. Lost Microsoft Office when upgraded to Window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Microsoft Office when upgraded to Window 10: I lost my Microsoft Office when upgraded to Window 10. I believe that the old window version is still exist in my computer. Is there a way to get my Microsoft Office back? Thanks...
  4. Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgraded. Lost Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 8.1 to 10 Upgraded. Lost Office 2013: I was fairly sure when I purchased my Asus Transformer T100 It came as a full featured PC with Office included. I'm enjoying the W10 32bit OS version 10.0.19042 build 19402 but don't know if I traded off and now lost Office. Of course Office 365 is available for a fee but I...
  5. microsoft office lost

microsoft office lost: when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my Microsoft office programs. what do I do to get them back or find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-lost/14a02b1d-4d70-48d1-bc22-486bc8d88307
  6. Lost Office license after upgrading to SSD

Lost Office license after upgrading to SSD: I lost my Microsoft office license after upgrading my pc from HDD to SSD. The pc came with free Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-office-license-after-upgrading-to-ssd/1bc713ca-2dd0-42fa-8af8-1c4ed85578ce
  7. apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office: Help!! - In the "Removed Apps" list on my desktop - there is no link to recover Microsoft Office which came with my laptop. How do I recover it??...
  8. microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install

microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install: Hi, I had a major issue with my desktop that resulted in a black screen with the blinking cursor. I had a genuine Windows 7 OS that had been upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade a year or two ago. I created a bootable USB drive using the Microsoft media tool and...
  9. Lost Apps after Microsoft 'upgrade'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Apps after Microsoft 'upgrade': All my APPS, except any Microsoft-generated ones, disappeared from my PC's tablet view after I accepted to install the Microsoft Windows 10 'upgrade'. I spent an hour resetting the apps I most frequently used. I shut down my computer and when I reopened it the same...
  10. I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years.

I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years.: I had Microsoft office 07 and since upgrading to Windows 10 I can't use or open any files or programs from my Microsoft office. How do I fix this? It really isn't fair that I don't have control or access of my own computer and programs I've bought for it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i upgraded to windows 10 and lost office

2. lost microsoft office after upgrade

3. Office license missing after win 10 upgrade

4. i lost my microsoft 365,
  5. updated windows 10 and lost microsoft office,
  6. update to windows 10 microsoft office lost,
  7. how to recover microsoft office after loss due to computer recovery ,
  8. how to install microsoft office after upgarding to windows 10,
  9. MS Office subscription lost after Windows 10 conversion,
  10. i updated to windows 10 and lost microsoft office,
  11. windows 10 upgrade lost my microsoft office key,